felton

Default (OT) I just figured out.....

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:50:38 -0500, "FamilySailor" wrote:

I just figured out Bush is really gonna win this race. And it will be just
short of a land-slide. If we get attacked again, it will be by a land-slide!
Lets see how dirty the race gets to try and beat "W" Say what you want, if
you are right or wrong, does not matter. The end of the election will be the
final factor. Four more years of "W".

Let me see if I understand the thinking in Bizarro World. Bush has
led us into an unnecessary war that has cost roughly 900 Americans KIA
and will cost the taxpayers something on the order of a quarter of a
trillion dollars, all based on either a "mistake" or a "lie".

He is now glossing over that fact by saying "America is safer",
although we have more enemies and fewer friends and terrorism is up
worldwide if you read the ammended Bush reports on the matter.

*If* we are attacked between now and the election, which would seem to
poke holes in the "America is safer" fable, the American voters will
elect Bush in a landslide because he has done such a great job.

All I can say to that is that you can fool some of the people all of
the time and all of the people some of the time..and that is
apparently sufficient.