FamilySailor

Default Sailing Post

"Sailboat"

What does this word bring to mind? Post a word or phrase and then see what
that word or phrase brings to mind and post lets see how long it takes to
get to Bush or Kerry.

JAXAshby

"Sailboat"

What does this word bring to mind? Post a word or phrase and then see what
that word or phrase brings to mind and post lets see how long it takes to
get to Bush or Kerry.

"sailboat" to me means a vessel on the water able to kerry nude deck fluff
showing a lovely bush.

how's that? :-)
FamilySailor

"sailboat" to me means a vessel on the water able to kerry nude deck fluff
showing a lovely bush.

how's that? :-)

Groooooooooan.....

Flying Tadpole

FamilySailor wrote:

"Sailboat"

What does this word bring to mind? Post a word or phrase and then see what
that word or phrase brings to mind and post lets see how long it takes to
get to Bush or Kerry.

Sadly, one post -- yours.
--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Learn what lies below the waves of cyberspace!
http://music.download.com/internetopera
http://www.internetopera.netfirms.com
Jonathan Ganz

What a Bu**** post. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
"Sailboat"

What does this word bring to mind? Post a word or phrase and then see what
that word or phrase brings to mind and post lets see how long it takes to
get to Bush or Kerry.

FamilySailor

What a Bu**** post. :-)

glad you noticed ;-)

DSK

FamilySailor wrote:
"Sailboat"

What does this word bring to mind? Post a word or phrase and then see what
that word or phrase brings to mind and post lets see how long it takes to
get to Bush or Kerry.

Why should it get to them at all?

My mental picture of the word "sailboat" would be something like a Laser
or maybe Rhodes 19.

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

FamilySailor

The word "Freedom"
comes to my mind. When I get away from dry land and am under sail, with the
tiller in one hand and the main sheet in the other. I listen to the water
against the hull and focus on the wind and sails. I am set free from all the
"OT"

Scott Vernon

"FamilySailor" wrote in message
What a Bu**** post. :-)

glad you noticed something besides Horvys' tits.

American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 27th 04 01:23 PM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 13th 04 09:35 AM
SF Bay area sailing vs. New England Intenost ASA 30 January 1st 04 02:16 AM
Escapism Sailing Scott Vernon ASA 25 July 23rd 03 12:40 PM
I'am seeking for sailing or a sailcourse optionsailer General 0 July 12th 03 02:28 PM