Horvath

Default I just haven't had time

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:59:42 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

In the current state of affairs, I'm ashamed to be an American.

I'm ashamed that you are, too.

Horvath

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:34:31 +0100, "Donal"
wrote this crap:

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
KING: News of the day, Tom Ridge warned today
about al Qaeda plans of a large-scale attack on the
United States.

Hasn't Al Qaeda been mortally weakened by the defeat of Saddam?

Surely, your victory in Iraq means that the world is now safe????

I certainly feel safer.

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

**** you. I'm more of an American than you'll ever be.

. . . and damned ashamed of it, right?

Max

Maxprop

wrote in message

I hear that you have a new Governor, because the previous one, who was a

darling
"golden boy" of the Bush Administration, had to resign to reduce the

number of
years he is going to have to serve in prison for being a crook.

The new Govenor spent Friday firing a bunch of his crooked cronies that he

had
appointed to high posts where they could steal the most money. Yeah, those
Republicans are really fine folks.

Tossing stones whilst residing in a glass residence is risky, BB. Or are
you so naive as to be under the impression that the dems are NOT as corrupt
as the GOP?

Max

Maxprop

"Donal" wrote in message

Hasn't Al Qaeda been mortally weakened by the defeat of Saddam?

Al qaeda has been weakened, but only because they've been kept busy
shoveling ignorant, uneducated dupes (suicide bombers) and money into Iraq
to torment the US and the new Iraqi ruling council. You might have noticed
that they've not accomplished anything in the USA since 9/11, beyond the
ongoing frustration and expense incurred by our gummint.

Surely, your victory in Iraq means that the world is now safe????

Would you feel safer if Saddam were still in power? If so, why would you
feel less safe now?

Max

Bart Senior

What have you done for your country?

Ever served in the Armed Forces?

How many letters of appreciation have you received for
community involvement?

Patriotism is displayed by actions not declaimation.

Reacting with anger makes you more like Whoopi Goldberg,
and bin Laden.

Jonathan Ganz wrote

**** you. I'm more of an American than you'll ever be.

"Joe" wrote

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote

In the current state of affairs, I'm ashamed to be an American.

Then get the Hell Out and do not let the door hit you in the ass!

Joe

Jonathan Ganz

Currently, yes. We have an asshole and liar in the White House. He's
tarnished our image around the world. After 9/11, people had mostly
empathy and sympathy, now they hate us. He's abrogating our Civil
Rights at home. He needs to get out of town on a permanent basis.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
link.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

**** you. I'm more of an American than you'll ever be.

. . . and damned ashamed of it, right?

Max

Jonathan Ganz

Horass is also ashamed of his own homosexuality, but I wonder
if his boyfriend is ashamed.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

In the current state of affairs, I'm ashamed to be an American.

I'm ashamed that you are, too.

Jonathan Ganz

Certainly some are, just as there are Republicans who are not corrupt.
It's just hard to find them on either side.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message