Bart Senior

Default Libreals never use their own money--its always yours

Kerry and Edwards are candidates with $1 to 3
billion dollars, and $70 million, respectively.

What is this business of taking everybody else's money
to feed and clothe people? Why not just do it themselves
if they really care?

Because they never use their own money, folks. It's
always yours. Because they really don't care.

They are just greedy for more money, and politics is
about making money for themselves. It's not really about
helping others.

Capt. Mooron

Bart
It seems the Democrats take your cash and give it to the needy.... the
Republicans take it and give it to the rich... either way you're losing
money! ;-)

CM

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. ..
| Kerry and Edwards are candidates with $1 to 3
| billion dollars, and $70 million, respectively.
|
| What is this business of taking everybody else's money
| to feed and clothe people? Why not just do it themselves
| if they really care?
|
| Because they never use their own money, folks. It's
| always yours. Because they really don't care.
|
| They are just greedy for more money, and politics is
| about making money for themselves. It's not really about
| helping others.

Governos

What the hell are you talking about? The smartest thing the republicans have
done is to cause people who should have nothing in common to think alike with
them. Crafty *******s.
Though the others are a bunch too.
Gov.
Jonathan Ganz

Hahahahahaa.... sure whatever.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. ..
Kerry and Edwards are candidates with $1 to 3
billion dollars, and $70 million, respectively.

What is this business of taking everybody else's money
to feed and clothe people? Why not just do it themselves
if they really care?

Because they never use their own money, folks. It's
always yours. Because they really don't care.

They are just greedy for more money, and politics is
about making money for themselves. It's not really about
helping others.

Horvath

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 00:43:54 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Hahahahahaa.... sure whatever.

It's true, Bozo. Kerry makes millions a year off the profits that his
wife makes. Why do you think he's spending millions of dollars that
he's raised to get a $250K job?

He could be on the board of a ketchup factory and make four times
that, and never show up for a meeting.

Do you think he gives a rat's ass about you? or any of us?

"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
Kerry and Edwards are candidates with $1 to 3
billion dollars, and $70 million, respectively.

What is this business of taking everybody else's money
to feed and clothe people? Why not just do it themselves
if they really care?

Because they never use their own money, folks. It's
always yours. Because they really don't care.

They are just greedy for more money, and politics is
about making money for themselves. It's not really about
helping others.

Jonathan Ganz

Talk about STOOOOPID!!

President Clinton signed legislation that increased the presidential salary
to $400,000, effective January 2001.

At least take 30 seconds and do a google search before you post.
It'll save you a lot of embarrassment.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

[...]

Donal

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
. ..

They are just greedy for more money, and politics is
about making money for themselves. It's not really about
helping others.

Sheesh! They sound just like Republicans.

Still, I suspect that the world would be a safer place if your government
didn't consist of people who owned shares in various arms manufacturing
corporations.

Regards

Donal

Michael

Actually the French, the Swiss and the Swedes and to some extent the
Belgians have owned that national description for quite a long time. The
British, land of my immediate ancestors on one side, don't qualify anymore.
They have no industry left.

Still, I suspect that the world would be a safer place if your government
didn't consist of people who owned shares in various arms manufacturing
corporations.

Regards

Donal

Thom Stewart

Michael,

Hey old buddy, come off that Liberal never use their own money BS

Just who the Hell do you think was paying for your Overtime and the cost
to Sea Lift.? Do you think that money was coming from Corporate
America? Do you believe those Billions of dollars voted and approved,
that was requested by this CONSERVATIVE ADMIN wasn't taxpayer's money?
It didn't come from Dividends. This conservative Admin managed to get
that tax dropped. Get real the Conservative are spending our grand
children's money every bit as fast as the Liberals.

Ole Thom

DSK

Bart Senior wrote:
Kerry and Edwards are candidates with $1 to 3
billion dollars, and $70 million, respectively.

What is this business of taking everybody else's money
to feed and clothe people? Why not just do it themselves
if they really care?

Take a close look at who donates more to charities, Bart. You are
sprinting out onto a very shaky limb.

DSK

MAKING LOTS OF MONEY JG ASA 0 February 19th 04 02:12 AM
MONEY j-mitch General 0 August 15th 03 07:07 PM
MONEY j-mitch General 0 August 15th 03 07:07 PM