BoatBanter.com

-   -   minimum wage thought (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/20298-minimum-wage-thought.html)

Joe July 14th 04 07:11 PM

minimum wage thought

"FamilySailor" wrote in message ...
I would also need to purchase a rollerfurler to be able to unfurl the
advertisement.

Indeed you would. And I would lease your billboard to your wifes
company.
The average billboard rental must be a few grand a month in a high
traffic area. And you will need to hire contractors (crew)to properly
care for your investments. I would say the average sailing trip might
cost your company 1,000 to 1,500 dollars. I know these type of
investment in your company future are hard, but to succeed you need to
advertise. Infact the Govt expects most new businesses to spend more
than they make for the first 3 years. If you plan things right you
should have the govt paying you.

Have fun Sailing errr I mean Advertising.

Joe
Capitolist