FamilySailor

Default minimum wage thought

Actually both sides and the whole screwed up process has us all corn-fused.
It ain't cut and dry and it can't be fixed. both sides make decisions based
on what is better for their party and not necessarily the good of the
people. I was just trolling and hoping to get a bite. hehehe
_______________/)__________

I know my wife and I are being taxed out of business and having to work
ourselves to death, because we can't afford to have employees, what with the
fed. taxes, soc. taxes and unemployment taxes we have to pay on top of the
wages just to be allowed to employ someone; not to mention our income tax,
gasoline tax, license fees, tax on anything we buy, school tax, county tax,
phone tax, fees on long distance and electric and internet and on and on. I
had to get a second job, just so we hopefuly can pay the taxes we owe to run
our own flower shop (this is my 3rd week at the job and it added even more
of a burden on my wife, who is running the shop alone now) and that is no
lie. You know the amount of taxes an all the withhold from your paycheck,
well you are paying half and your employer pays the other half, so if you
run you own business multiply that by (2) and you match what is withheld
from each employee also.

Ahhh... the American dream....... to support government programs.......

FamilySailor

PING!!!!!!! Hit the nail on the head...... The system does what it good for
the system's survival...... hummmmm... kinda Borg like.....

FamilySailor

It is not worth losing my wife because she has to serve jail time for
cheating on her taxes. She is trying to do it honest and straight forward.
That is why I had to get a job to pay the taxes. : (

You need to do some creative accounting.

SV

Joe

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
You need to do some creative accounting.

SV

Indeed he does. Put the biz in your wifes name and get a minority
businees loan that you will never have to repay. Market your service
to companies as a minority company and get more business, companies
get tax breaks for hiring minority business, That is if your a B2B
biz.

Get a tax break and hire women, and other minorities. Infact the govt
will pay close to 1/2 of your workers salarys if you find the proper
loopholes. One of the crewboats I ran for many years had a black owner
and the boat was never off the job while many others sit idle. Most
all large companies are require to hire a % of minority owned
businesses. Dont fight the system use it! Buy a sailboat and put an
office aboard. Great write off! A good CPA is a very wise investment.

Joe

[...]

FamilySailor

We are talking with our CPA and we have until the end of the year to do
things right. I am thinking about buying a Dodge Steath and painting it like
a NAS Car with the shops name as the sponcer. It will be good advertising
and until now, never thought about it being a right off. Hummmm......

Joe

"FamilySailor" wrote in message ...
We are talking with our CPA and we have until the end of the year to do
things right. I am thinking about buying a Dodge Steath and painting it like
a NAS Car with the shops name as the sponcer. It will be good advertising
and until now, never thought about it being a right off. Hummmm......

Now your getting it. Also you might want to consider a new set of
sails for your boat, Just put your company logo on them and BOOM 100%
off the top.

Joe
FamilySailor

I would also need to purchase a rollerfurler to be able to unfurl the
advertisement.

Scott Vernon

that's the ticket.