Capt. Mooron

Default Permit required to leave the US by boat

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
| We did... we learned Yanks can't hold their liquor!! ;-)
|
| Southerners, on the other hand, will be glad to show how they can hold
| your liquor... at least for a little while...

Till that 'Cracker" has a couple of swigs of overproof rum..... then it's
just a matter of removing the mug from the hand as he passes by on a direct
course for impact passage to La La Land..... no bow wave will be noticed
either..... but usually not long after, a stern wake might be noticed.
;-)

CM

Capt. Mooron

"Joe" wrote in message
| Texans went south for our booze back then. Jose Queavo hired a many
| skipper from the south coast.

Tequila neat should be listed as a 'Drug'.... and tequila body shooters..
well that's just plain porn! :-)

CM

Capt. Mooron

Default Permit to utilize an auto responder

Good Grief man.... take the lithium.... you're sounding like a mentally
challenged idiot savant!

CM

"Terry Spragg" wrote in message
. cable.rogers.com...
> [...]
| what they are sending around will eventually return to haunt them,
| somehow.
|
| The government is expected to subsist on robbery, but no others may
| do so, especially if they are businessmen about it.
|
| So pay your tax on increase every year, say, one percent. That
| should be enough, for they have also license fees collected from
| business, not the owners of the pleasure roads that business covets.
| Those roads were built by slaves and taxes, your progenitors, and
| are yours, they do not belong to government, but to the people.
| Require the big business shippers to go around, or build their own
| roads, also under license and scrutiny. Let their consortiums
| maintain the roads and govern their traffic, giving pleasure the
| same rank as business on the roads. Or, let them bear the cost of
| maintenance beyond what the local populace desires for pleasure, via
| user pay, mileage and weight based licenses. Stop dunning the owners.
|
| That would stimulate local manufactory, sales and distribution of
| consumer goods from local materials, like infrastructure and trans
| border financial security, the real American scandal, along with
| drug restrictions. Yes, we have a war on drugs, prescription drugs,
| and those who make them and wring from them every drop of mercy and
| profit while innocents writhe in agony and fear, while they maintain
| tax sheltered foreign villas whose main import is money.
|
| These businessmen also export war for profit. Their enemies include
| auditors. America must become a nation of bean counters.
|
| The American government has found a way to spend limitlessly on it's
| plans: war powers. Just declare war on something, and print the
| money. That's why the space business (NASA) has so much money:
| they're financed on a war budget. Are we fighting little green men,
| or ignorance?
|
| Ignorants, I say! Ignorant that there are important wars to be
| honorably fought al all cost: the war against disease, with health
| for all in the world the prize, the war against ignorance, in all
| the world's schools, with knowledge for all the prize, the war
| against bloated government, with a little freedom the prize, and
| pride in a good thing.
|
| If they won't let you leave without the right papers, change it from
| within, chase out those who would sully paradise. Since when is the
| USA a gulag? Just as you are stuck with a political duty, so you
| have a political prize, a carrot to motivate you, freedom!
|
| All this in light of what a CBC news announcer called "A'nal
| Rights" (PETA) activists bitching about the type of teeth we use to
| eat chickens.
|
| Diversio[n]ary? I expect this posting to be cen[s]ored. If that
| doesn't scare you, don't worry, it's beyond you. We all have to die,
| anyway, eh?
|
| Get busy. Go sailing. Or, come sailing. Lash the tiller and get to

Garuda

Only after drinking a couple of quarts, then the possibility of hearing from
that person again will be remote.

DSK

Capt. Mooron wrote:
Till that 'Cracker" has a couple of swigs of overproof rum..... then it's
just a matter of removing the mug from the hand as he passes by on a direct
course for impact passage to La La Land..... no bow wave will be noticed
either..... but usually not long after, a stern wake might be noticed.
;-)

Are you saying that Overproof rum gives you gas? What is it distilled
from... cabbage??? No thanks!

Actually, based on your recommendation, I've tried Overproof. It's
pretty good stuff, although rum isn't my favorite drink. The problem
with me drinking hard liquor is that singing usually follows... not a
good thing...

DSK

Capt. Mooron

"DSK" wrote in message

| Actually, based on your recommendation, I've tried Overproof. It's
| pretty good stuff, although rum isn't my favorite drink. The problem
| with me drinking hard liquor is that singing usually follows... not a
| good thing...

I've noticed that myself..... I like the Maritime Sea Shanties.... The
crew is often heard lamenting to song on the dock after our return... " I'm
a broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Mooron's Privateers".... ;-)

CM

offshore fishing adectus General 7 January 3rd 04 03:23 PM
wanted: live-aboard boaters Power & Motoryacht Cruising 6 September 16th 03 02:25 AM