JAXAshby

Default Help me with distributor installation

e-sour-cedesigns sent me a note stating rather strongly that he believes anyone
who knows how to install a distributor without chancing installing it backwards
-- and thus making the engine backfire as each and every cylinder comes up on
compression -- is a child molester, and a child molester who not only has done
prison time for his deeds, but actually enjoys prison time.

I am at a bit of a loss here for I have no experience with either child
molesting nor prison time time. But apparently, e-sour-cedsigns feels
qualified to comment in these matters. So can anyone tell us why e-sour feels
qualified? And just why does he (it?) feel that knowing how to install a
distributor correctly the first time, every time translate into criminal
activity? what does e-sour know that we don't? and is he really saying that
all of us -- every last one of us -- should install distributors in backwards
at least 50% of the time so everyone can avoid what he considers to be the
temptation of child molestation? Or is he worried about prison time?

Just how in the hell does e-sour know that correctly installing a distributor
first time every time leads and/or causes child molestation?

e-sour did learn some strange things as a "Marine Engineer in training" (his
caps), didn't he. Does his boss know what e-sour has been learning "in
training"?
Esourcedesigns

Nice try asshole. If there was anyone that believed anything you had to say,
that would mean you finally found a friend. Unfortunately for you, everyone in
this newsgroup knows differently. For your information, and anyone else taking
time to read your pathetic post, the "note" was also posted in the newsgroups.
So, if anyone has any questions they can read the original for themselves and
further prove to themselves what you really are.

Dennis
ASE Master Auto Tech and Marine Engineer in training

THE IDIOT (JAXAshby) TAPPED INTO HIS LIMITED REMAINING BRAIN

CAPACITY TO CREATE A MESSAGE, HOWEVER, LONG OVERDUE FOR HIS DAILY MEDICATION,
JAXASHBY MANAGED TO CREATE THE FOLLOWING WITHOUT THE ASSISTANCE OF HIS COURT
APPOINTED PSYCHOLOGIST ON 7/5/04 6:06 AM Central Daylight Time