JAXAshby

Default Help me with distributor installation

e-sour-cedesigns sent me a note stating rather strongly that he believes anyone
who knows how to install a distributor without chancing installing it backwards
-- and thus making the engine backfire as each and every cylinder comes up on
compression -- is a child molester, and a child molester who not only has done
prison time for his deeds, but actually enjoys prison time.

I am at a bit of a loss here for I have no experience with either child
molesting nor prison time time. But apparently, e-sour-cedsigns feels
qualified to comment in these matters. So can anyone tell us why e-sour feels
qualified? And just why does he (it?) feel that knowing how to install a
distributor correctly the first time, every time translate into criminal
activity? what does e-sour know that we don't? and is he really saying that
all of us -- every last one of us -- should install distributors in backwards
at least 50% of the time so everyone can avoid what he considers to be the
temptation of child molestation? Or is he worried about prison time?

Just how in the hell does e-sour know that correctly installing a distributor
first time every time leads and/or causes child molestation?

e-sour did learn some strange things as a "Marine Engineer in training" (his
caps), didn't he. Does his boss know what e-sour has been learning "in
training"?