SAIL LOCO

Default The Moorings

charter boat sail **covers** get used everyday. charter boat *sails* don't
get
uncovered but for maybe 30 minutes a week most every week during the six-month
season..

That's a load of crap from the one who knows nothing. I have friends that
usually charter with us who last January got their own boat. They are
powerboaters and they sailed every day. They would probably be considered
least likely to sail by a nitwit like you.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Donal

"JAXAshby" wrote in message

Charter boat sailing is to sailing as sitting on a park bench is to

motorcycle
riding.

Jax's intelligence it to intelligence as gardening is to eating fish and
chips.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
jaxxies.... what a pathetic, ultra lame excuse for a reply.

Seriously.... is that the best you can do after claiming mensa status

Jax may be a woman!!!!

and
regaling in your authorship of a definitive book??

Stick to your strengths... like modeling Speedos for Glory Sails Geriatric
Division

[Splutter]

Regards

Donal

Donal

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
Hurtin' Jaxxie?

He ain't! ....that's what makes it so much fun.

Regards

Donal

Capt. Mooron

"Donal" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Hurtin' Jaxxie?
|

| He ain't! ....that's what makes it so much fun.

I've heard it said sock puppets can't feel pain..... ;-)

CM

Bart Senior

People sail downwind, that's fast. And when they turn
head to wind they get tired of beating to weather and they
turn on the motors. They always motor in the last stretch,
to charge the batteries, and pull down the sails early.

JAXAshby wrote in

What the charter companies want is your money. If you can anchor,
and motor a bit, then you can take out one of their boats.

ever see anyone on a charter that wasn't motoring 95% to 100% of the time?

Except for the flogging charter boat sails take when someone tries for

half an
hour "to sail", charter boat sails are still brand new when the boat comes

out
of service.

Charter boat sailing is to sailing as sitting on a park bench is to

motorcycle
riding.

JAXAshby

you guys are in a universe never seen by anyone but you. moron by alcohol
dementia, donnie by psychosis.

"Donal" wrote in message

| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Hurtin' Jaxxie?
|

| He ain't! ....that's what makes it so much fun.

I've heard it said sock puppets can't feel pain..... ;-)

CM

JAXAshby

loco, renting a canoe from the Parks Dept is not most people's idea of
"chartering".

Have you ever seen a charter base at changeover? Hundreds of boats powering
back home in 15 knot winds, the next day hundreds of boats powering out to
Anchorage #1 or #2 in 15 knot winds.

chartering is to sailing as sitting on a park bench is to motorcycle riding.

charter boat sail **covers** get used everyday. charter boat *sails*
don't
get
uncovered but for maybe 30 minutes a week most every week during the
six-month
season..

That's a load of crap from the one who knows nothing. I have friends that
usually charter with us who last January got their own boat. They are
powerboaters and they sailed every day. They would probably be considered
least likely to sail by a nitwit like you.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

JAXAshby

People sail downwind, that's fast.

sailing downwind is easy, though not particularly fast. even so, charter boat
"sailors" motor downwind to Anchorage #1 or #1. charter boats are seldom
sailed.

They always motor in the last stretch,
to charge the batteries,

that "last stretch" starting when the anchor is pulled up.

and pull down the sails early.

many charter boats never have the sail covers removed the entire week.

Charter boat sailing is to sailing as sitting on a park bench is to

motorcycle
riding.

Capt. Mooron

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
| sailing downwind is easy, though not particularly fast. even so, charter
boat
| "sailors" motor downwind to Anchorage #1 or #1. charter boats are seldom
| sailed.

Who taught you to sail???.....Bobsprit?

| that "last stretch" starting when the anchor is pulled up.

Pulled up... Bwahahahahahahahaaaaa.... is that like "up anchor" !!???

| many charter boats never have the sail covers removed the entire week.

Oh give it up Man...... You look the fool on your photos and now are
determined to prove it from your text.

Seriously.... we believe you are dumber than a post.... on par with Horvat
but less annoying.

CM

Moorings John Cairns ASA 39 September 1st 03 07:38 AM
Freehold, Land Boats Moorings and Fishing. Bjay Power Boat Racing 1 July 17th 03 12:13 PM
Freehold, Land Boats Moorings and Fishing. Bjay UK Power Boats 0 July 17th 03 12:18 AM
Freehold, Land Boats Moorings and Fishing. Bjay UK Paddle 0 July 17th 03 12:17 AM
Freehold, Land Boats Moorings and Fishing. Bjay Touring 0 July 17th 03 12:14 AM