Thom Stewart

Default RB; Martha Stewart of ASA

I find a awful lot of common fault with both "Nutsy & Martha"

Things like;

Self judge and jury

The need to believe that everything that is "Mine is better than yours"

It's my right to judge everyone but no one's right to judge me

Even when confronted with her own lies cannot admit it

Maybe we should put the Martha Stewart label on those two pieces of line
that Nutsy has with the shackles on them and offer them on e-Bay :^)
"Martha Stewart's City Island Moorage"

Bobsprit

The need to believe that everything that is "Mine is better than yours"

Wrong again, Thom. Jeff and Mooron's boats are "better" than mine, even if not
what I'd want to own. There's always someone with something better. At your age
I'd have expected you to have learned that by now.

RB
Bobsprit

It's my right to judge everyone but no one's right to judge me

Silly statement. You just would like it better if I'd stay quiet for your lame
judgements. Sorry!

RB
Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
The need to believe that everything that is "Mine is better than yours"

Wrong again, Thom. Jeff and Mooron's boats are "better" than mine

Idiot ... Jeff has a catamaran!!!!

Regards

Donal

Thom Stewart

Leave him be Donal;

Nutsy is in a cycle of self-denial. He has to state new standards to
support his latest statements.

It will be interesting to see the slant he puts on those shackles/cleat
mooring lines. That was one of his invented standards he produced for
one of his asinine statements about mooring.

OT

Bobsprit

Wrong again, Thom. Jeff and Mooron's boats are "better" than mine

Idiot ... Jeff has a catamaran!!!!

Donal thinks a catamaran is not a boat.

RB
Bobsprit

It will be interesting to see the slant he puts on those shackles/cleat
mooring lines. That was one of his invented standards he produced for
one of his asinine statements about mooring.

Thom, that's SOP around here. I'll bet you ANY amount of cash that it's so.
Call any marina in my area to check.
Sorry, Thom. You're wrong again, even if you dare not find out the truth.

RB
Jeff Morris

"Donal" wrote in message news:cbnhvn$orf$1
"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Wrong again, Thom. Jeff and Mooron's boats are "better" than mine

Idiot ... Jeff has a catamaran!!!!

Its twice the boat you'll ever have!

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Wrong again, Thom. Jeff and Mooron's boats are "better" than mine

Idiot ... Jeff has a catamaran!!!!

Its twice the boat you'll ever have!

Yeah, ... but it's still a catamaran!

A friend had to buy one because his wife didn't like the "tippy" part of
sailing - and she wouldn't let him go out with his friends at the weekend.
What's your excuse? ...... I bet that you are married!!!!

Regards

Donal

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...

Donal, you need to sail a cat sometime...

Shhhhhhhhh!

Regards

Donal

Martha Stewart tips for Donal Joe ASA 1 February 12th 04 11:20 PM
Sailing / by Rod Stewart Peter J Ross ASA 24 September 4th 03 08:19 PM
Quality comment from Martha Burk. Peter J Ross ASA 0 August 6th 03 02:15 AM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM