jlrogers±³©

Default Free cradle

I keep my boat in fresh water, where it is safe. But I just single-handed a
friend's from Key West to Clear Lake Shores. And EXXON apoligized for their
platform being in the way.

Scott Vernon wrote:
OzOne wrote in message
On 28 Jun 2004 23:20:37 GMT, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

OH, GROW UP !

I think he grew up and is now slipping into senility..

Nah, I believe his boat is on a fresh water lake.

Scotty

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

SAIL LOCO

I keep my boat in fresh water, where it is safe..

Safe from what? I've seen more fresh water boats with blisters than salt water
boats.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
katysails

MC snorted: Nah, I believe his boat is on a fresh water lake.

Good one! LOL

Another one who doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to the
Great Lakes....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

Scotty whispered: -- shhhhhhhh, Katy didn't get it.

Yes, she did...and am taking action immediately....

katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

---

katysails

Scotty said: where one must be a good navigator to not run aground

That's really lame...by that criteria, any inland lake sailor is a better
navigator than most....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

Scotty asked: Do you deny being a lake sailor?

Deny it?!?!? I'm proud of it.....If you can sail through a raging storm on
Lake Michigan, you can sail through most anything the ocean can throw at
you....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Flying Tadpole

katysails wrote:

MC snorted: Nah, I believe his boat is on a fresh water lake.

Good one! LOL

Another one who doesn't know what they're talking about when it comes to the
Great Lakes....

I'd fire up antoher verse of Edmund Fitzgerald, but it's far too
good and far too serious for this forum...

--
Flying Tadpole

-------------------------
Break Away, Sail Away and putz away
now at http://music.download.com/internetopera
Bobsprit

I keep my boat in fresh water, where it is safe..

Safe from what? I've seen more fresh water boats with blisters than salt water
boats.

What a dope. There's a simple reason why more blister cases are reported for
salt water boats.
But Loco the Dope is too simple to figure it out.

RB