Bart Senior

Default He's eating my brain!

I just watched "Capt Ron" again with an eye to determining
exactly what boat was used in the movie.

Formosa 51 Ketch

http://www.yacht-sale.com/formosa.htm

http://www.surfers-directory.com/sdd...04/default.htm

Jonathan Ganz

Which eye? Right or left? :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bart Senior" wrote in message
t...
I just watched "Capt Ron" again with an eye to determining
exactly what boat was used in the movie.

Formosa 51 Ketch

http://www.yacht-sale.com/formosa.htm

http://www.surfers-directory.com/sdd...04/default.htm

Joe

"Bart Senior" wrote in message et...
I just watched "Capt Ron" again with an eye to determining
exactly what boat was used in the movie.

Ive been on the boat, It is kept hre in Kemah

Joe

Formosa 51 Ketch

http://www.yacht-sale.com/formosa.htm

http://www.surfers-directory.com/sdd...04/default.htm

Bart Senior

What is the real name of the boat?

What color are it's topsides?

Joe wrote
"Bart Senior" wrote
I just watched "Capt Ron" again with an eye to determining
exactly what boat was used in the movie.

Ive been on the boat, It is kept hre in Kemah
Joe
Formosa 51 Ketch

http://www.yacht-sale.com/formosa.htm
http://www.surfers-directory.com/sdd...04/default.htm

Bobsprit

What's the header ''He's eating my brain!'', have to do with this?

Scotty potty, ever the idiot.

RB
Bart Senior

That's was Martin Short was saying about Capt Ron,
over and over again.

Scott Vernon wrote

What's the header ''He's eating my brain!'', have to do with this?

Joe

"Bart Senior" wrote in message . net...
What is the real name of the boat?

Wanderer I think..

I forget, Has a cool galley table that has a lion carved on it. All of
the inside shots in the movie were a movie set in Hollywood.

What color are it's topsides?

Hull is forest green I think the topside were off white. It may still
be at the Kemah boardwalk not sure. It was 5+ years or so ago that we
went aboard.

Joe

Joe wrote
"Bart Senior" wrote
I just watched "Capt Ron" again with an eye to determining
exactly what boat was used in the movie.

Ive been on the boat, It is kept hre in Kemah
Joe
Formosa 51 Ketch

http://www.yacht-sale.com/formosa.htm
http://www.surfers-directory.com/sdd...04/default.htm

Bart Senior

Joe, the topsides are the portion of the hull above the waterline.

So the topsides are green and the deck is white? Green is a good
color.

Bart

Joe wrote