Lady Pilot

Default If M. Moore is and example of Democrats

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote:
It's amazing! Somehow he manages to stick his dick, I mean foot,
in his mouth every time.

I wonder when katysails is going to get around to wash your mouth out with
ivory soap?

I've never seen a guy obsess over another man like you do Horvath! I'm
embarrassed for you...

LP

Jonathan Ganz

It's more embarrassing to see someone like Horass. He's a guy with tits.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote:
It's amazing! Somehow he manages to stick his dick, I mean foot,
in his mouth every time.

I wonder when katysails is going to get around to wash your mouth out with
ivory soap?

I've never seen a guy obsess over another man like you do Horvath! I'm
embarrassed for you...

LP

Jonathan Ganz

Actually, I think Horass is obsessed with his own titties but won't
admit it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote:
It's amazing! Somehow he manages to stick his dick, I mean foot,
in his mouth every time.

I wonder when katysails is going to get around to wash your mouth out

with
ivory soap?

I've never seen a guy obsess over another man like you do Horvath! I'm
embarrassed for you...

LP

Scott Vernon

"Lady Pilot" wrote

I've never seen a guy obsess over another man like you do Horvath! I'm
bare assed for you...

send pics.

Lady Pilot

"Scott Vernon" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote

I've never seen a guy obsess over another man like you do Horvath! I'm
bare assed for you...

send pics.

Down, boy, down! pats the pooch on the head

LP ;-)

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote:
It's amazing! Somehow he manages to stick his dick, I mean foot,
in his mouth every time.

I wonder when katysails is going to get around to wash your mouth out with
ivory soap?

I've never seen a guy obsess over another man like you do Horvath! I'm
embarrassed for you...

LP

He's off his meds agian LP. That and his corner crack dealer car
thief was busted again and he's jonesin.

Joe
Lady Pilot

"Joe" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:

I've never seen a guy obsess over another man like you do Horvath! I'm
embarrassed for you...

He's off his meds agian LP. That and his corner crack dealer car
thief was busted again and he's jonesin.

Well, that would explain things...

LP :-)

Jonathan Ganz

But it doesn't explain you... are you male or female. Horass wants to
know.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com