Joe

Default If M. Moore is and example of Democrats

I will vote for Bush.

Nothing worse than a 2 face liar.
Take for example the clearence of Osamma relatives fleeing the USA,
MM forgot to mention who provide clearence to the escape flights of ossams kin.
Who approved the flights?

A left wing loser that was **** canned thats who.

Joe
Jonathan Ganz

Bu**** is a two-faced liar.
Who cleared Usama's relatives to fly? I think it's an urban myth,
but it would have been under Bu****'s watch.
Who is the left wing loser? Chumpy?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
I will vote for Bush.

Nothing worse than a 2 face liar.
Take for example the clearence of Osamma relatives fleeing the USA,
MM forgot to mention who provide clearence to the escape flights of ossams

kin.
Who approved the flights?

A left wing loser that was **** canned thats who.

Joe

Bobspirt

Bu**** is a two-faced liar.
Who cleared Usama's relatives to fly? I think it's an urban myth,
but it would have been under Bu****'s watch.
Who is the left wing loser? Chumpy?

jonnie, straighten out the tie and put the bottle down before you post. Pull
yourself together, man, for god's sake,

Jonathan Ganz

Go see Fahrenheit 911. It's a stinging indictment of the Bu****s.
I saw it last night... wow. Great work. Even if half is accurate,
both of them (Dubya and his pop) should be thrown in jail.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobspirt" wrote in message
Bu**** is a two-faced liar.
Who cleared Usama's relatives to fly? I think it's an urban myth,
but it would have been under Bu****'s watch.
Who is the left wing loser? Chumpy?

jonnie, straighten out the tie and put the bottle down before you post.

Pull
yourself together, man, for god's sake,

Bobsprit

Nothing worse than a 2 face liar.
Take for example the clearence of Osamma relatives fleeing the USA,
MM forgot to mention who provide clearence to the escape flights of ossams kin.
Who approved the flights?

It's in the movie, plain as day and right from the horses mouth with Bush
explaining why they were let go. It's on video and on the record. See the
movie, then comment.

RB
Bobsprit

Even if half is accurate,
both of them (Dubya and his pop) should be thrown in jail.

If it's 1% accurate, Bush should be in jail. I loved the footage from 8 months
prior to the war with Bush, Powel and Rice explaining that Iraq presented no
threat to the USA. But the footage of how the war has been
mishandled....horrifying.

RB
John Cairns

Partisan politics aside, do you really think a low-level bureaucrat could
have authorized theses flights? Think real hard before you answer.
http://tinylink.com/?Ufv8VxSbiT
http://tinylink.com/?ls0YysqNLK
Of course, your friends the Saudis think it was a good idea.
http://tinylink.com/?Hc0FpVFRQv

http://tinylink.com/?A0ZyVnC0cC

Very good question, who approved the flights? BTW, this story is old news,
most of the mainstream media chose to ignore it until Moore's film threw it
back in their faces. Since you seem to be so knowledgeable on the subject,
maybe you can tell us who the "left-wing loser that was **** canned" is?
John Cairns

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
I will vote for Bush.

Nothing worse than a 2 face liar.
Take for example the clearence of Osamma relatives fleeing the USA,
MM forgot to mention who provide clearence to the escape flights of ossams

kin.
Who approved the flights?

A left wing loser that was **** canned thats who.

Joe

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Bu**** is a two-faced liar.
Who cleared Usama's relatives to fly? I think it's an urban myth,
but it would have been under Bu****'s watch.
Who is the left wing loser? Chumpy?

No it was Richard Clarke, But MM forgets to mention that and blames Bush.
And MM sucks up to clarke in his laughamentry.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
I will vote for Bush.

Nothing worse than a 2 face liar.
Take for example the clearence of Osamma relatives fleeing the USA,
MM forgot to mention who provide clearence to the escape flights of ossams

kin.
Who approved the flights?

A left wing loser that was **** canned thats who.

Joe

Horvath

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 07:41:24 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Go see Fahrenheit 911. It's a stinging indictment of the Bu****s.
I saw it last night...

with your boyfriend?