Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe

Default Saved by Tropical wave #1

The trawler was re-floated due to the fact a tropical wave hitshore
just east of here and brought a surge. Enough to float him off and get
him back here.
His engine will need re-building due to water coming up the exhaust
and onto the clyinders he thinks.All he has is a flapper valve
external on his exhaust and I dont know how high above the water line
his exhast is piped. Luckly at 01:30 it was dead calm here in the
marina and we were able to walk his boat back into its slip by hand.

Do you think he learned anything?

Joe