Bobsprit

Default Help for Horvath-Whisker Poles

Horvath claims to win races with his tub of a Hunter, low end dock condo. But
he thinks a 12 foot whisker pole is bull.
Of course anyone who sails knows this isn't the case.

http://www.forespar.com/catalog/whis...sizerecomd.htm

Suggested size for a boat UP TO 33 feet is 10-18 feet.
Once again Horvath shows what he knows about sailing...and we're talking BASICS
here, folks.
He's all yours, Ganz.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

I would prefer that his boyfriend take him as usual. I don't like guys, with
or without tits -- (Horass)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Horvath claims to win races with his tub of a Hunter, low end dock condo.

But
he thinks a 12 foot whisker pole is bull.
Of course anyone who sails knows this isn't the case.

http://www.forespar.com/catalog/whis...sizerecomd.htm

Suggested size for a boat UP TO 33 feet is 10-18 feet.
Once again Horvath shows what he knows about sailing...and we're talking

BASICS
here, folks.
He's all yours, Ganz.

RB

Horvath

On 11 Jun 2004 10:48:52 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this
crap:

Horvath claims to win races with his tub of a Hunter, low end dock condo. But
he thinks a 12 foot whisker pole is bull.
Of course anyone who sails knows this isn't the case.

http://www.forespar.com/catalog/whis...sizerecomd.htm

Suggested size for a boat UP TO 33 feet is 10-18 feet.
Once again Horvath shows what he knows about sailing...and we're talking BASICS
here, folks.

I guess you didn't read the whole thing:

With most racing classes, maximum whisker pole length may be dictated
by class rules (percentage of "J" dimension). If you are racing in a
non-spinnaker class, you should check your class rules for the maximum
whisker pole lengths allowed.

Nobody I know uses a whisker pole bigger than their J, because its
against the rules. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about the
rules.

Jonathan Ganz

Besides, Horass doesn't win races, he wins fags, I mean flags.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
[...]

Bobsprit

With most racing classes, maximum whisker pole length may be dictated
by class rules (percentage of "J" dimension). If you are racing in a
non-spinnaker class, you should check your class rules for the maximum
whisker pole lengths allowed.

You don't know the difference between a whisker pole and a spin pole Horvath.
No way you race. NO WAY.
Whisker poles TELESCOPE for various headsail sizes.

RB

Jonathan Ganz

He races for fags, I mean flags.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
With most racing classes, maximum whisker pole length may be dictated
by class rules (percentage of "J" dimension). If you are racing in a
non-spinnaker class, you should check your class rules for the maximum
whisker pole lengths allowed.

You don't know the difference between a whisker pole and a spin pole

Horvath.
No way you race. NO WAY.
Whisker poles TELESCOPE for various headsail sizes.

RB

Bobsprit

Apparently you have trouble comprehending the rules.

The rules? You doubted a whisker pole of 12 feet!!!! A 12 foot pole wouldn't
work on a genoa dumbass, certainly not on a 32' C&C! Most boats carry a whisker
pole that telescopes, but YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT!
YOU DON'T SAIL!!!

BUSTED!

RB