SAIL LOCO

Default Why Bush will win

A website defining the idiot canidate.

http://www.gop.com/kerryvskerry/
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, I guess that someone who actually thinks, is capable of
changing his mind, who's willing to listen to the fact and then
decide shouldn't be President; whereas, a lying piece of crap
who caused the needless death and maiming of 1000s of our troops,
who believes he was chosed by God to rid the world of evil,
who picked an Attorney General who once annointed himself with
oil, and who failed to show up for his physical, costing the US gov't
thousands of dollars in lost training should be President.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
A website defining the idiot canidate.

http://www.gop.com/kerryvskerry/
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Maxprop

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Yeah, I guess that someone who actually thinks, is capable of
changing his mind, who's willing to listen to the fact and then
decide shouldn't be President;

In other words, one who waffles in the wind of public opinion? Reminds one
of Clinton. The answer is no.

Should one who can't ties his shoes while simultaneously speaking be
president? No.

So who are we stuck with? Two serious losers.

God bless the two-party system. I need a drink.

Max

Jonathan Ganz

I don't think Clinton ever seriously waffled. He was a centrist Democrat
for the most part. That's why he was one of the most popular presidents
ever, even during the impeachment.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com