Bob Crantz

Default Blobster Wrong!

So what?

Liberals want high gas prices so people drive less. The roads are less
crowded and the SUV's less prevelant. I'm quite happy. American oil
companies are making more money and creating more jobs. That's good!

So what about the deficit? It's the Chinese who are buying the T-Bills and
paying down the deficit. I want them to buy more and more Treasury notes.

Bush is right on target with the war, the economy, the environment, the kids
and the whole country. He'll easily win this November. Kerry is an empty
shell, he stands for nothing.

BUSH! BUSH!! BUSH!!

YOU'LL NEVER LICK BUSH!!!!!!

BC

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
that was a quick retreat.

NO WMD, Scotty. The war was a lie and your president LIED. Now he's

spending
your tax moneys to cover that lie while gas costs soar and the deficit is

at
it's highest ever. The moral in this country is at it's worst as priceless
American lives are lost each day.
Bye Bye Bushy!

RB

Bobsprit

There's more. Nobody makes only one.

Horvath, I must say...you're an idiot. Seriously, you're dumb. Really, really
dense. Say goodbye to your president. America is about to dump him BIGTIME.

RB
Navigator

Horvath wrote:

On 30 May 2004 14:43:30 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote this

There's more. Nobody makes only ONE shell.

Tell that to a shellback.

Cheers

Scott Vernon

ya don't get it, do ya?

Ozone layer wrote this anti-American crapola...

Hmmm I'd be interested to see how you'd explain a single shell as a
threat to US and World security.

Horvath

On Mon, 31 May 2004 18:10:43 +1000, OzOne wrote this crap:

There's more. Nobody makes only ONE shell.

But one can be missed in the disposal.

They come in crates, dumbass. Nobody opens a crate, sets one aside,
and destroys the others. Get your head out of your ass.

Bobsprit

Somebody geared up a chemical factory, made ONE shell, then
went on to make cuckoo clocks.

The shell was OLD. The people who had it didn't even know what was in it. And
it had been tagged by the UN years ago.
No WMD.

RB
Jonathan Ganz

Gross... clearly, he's your choice.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
link.net...
BUSH! BUSH!! BUSH!!

YOU'LL NEVER LICK BUSH!!!!!!

Jonathan Ganz

You have a lot of experience with having your head up your ass.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 May 2004 18:10:43 +1000, OzOne wrote this crap:

There's more. Nobody makes only ONE shell.

But one can be missed in the disposal.

They come in crates, dumbass. Nobody opens a crate, sets one aside,
and destroys the others. Get your head out of your ass.

Along with Chuck's story, here's another one where things went wrong... Wilko General 3 June 9th 04 01:48 PM
Proven Wrong! Bobsprit ASA 3 January 26th 04 05:45 PM
I am wrong Bobsprit ASA 4 December 16th 03 03:12 AM
Liberals - wrong again as usual. Simple Simon ASA 15 December 13th 03 10:42 PM
You are all wrong about the Fischer Panda author Craig Cruising 27 September 30th 03 12:47 PM