Bob Crantz

Default Blobster's problem

is with masculine authority figures - George Bush, Jesus, God, Captain Neal
and the like.

Why don't you tell us how much you really hate your dad instead of beating
around the Bush?

BC

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Looks to me like you're the one who hates and hates.

Stupid aren't you..

I'm not so sure BC's not on to something johnathan.

With the crippled little girl story, and the Mom's suffering, and the
feeling that he's going to make it on his own, he may indeed have it
out for male authority figures.

Tell us more Bob.

joe

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
is with masculine authority figures - George Bush, Jesus, God, Captain

Neal
and the like.

Why don't you tell us how much you really hate your dad instead of beating
around the Bush?

BC

Bob Crantz

It's true Joe. Notice he sails exclusively with women, and his whole sphere
probably involves just women. He fits the classic profile of someone with
father issues. He can't relate to men. Check back through the archives, he
mentions women Oscar winners as friends, women this and women that. No
mention of male friends or colleages. He is male avoidant. Couple that with
his behavior here and you have 100% pure wacko. There's another two or three
wackos on this group but the Blobster leads the pack.

BC

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Looks to me like you're the one who hates and hates.

Stupid aren't you..

I'm not so sure BC's not on to something johnathan.

With the crippled little girl story, and the Mom's suffering, and the
feeling that he's going to make it on his own, he may indeed have it
out for male authority figures.

Tell us more Bob.

joe

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
is with masculine authority figures - George Bush, Jesus, God, Captain

Neal
and the like.

Why don't you tell us how much you really hate your dad instead of

beating
around the Bush?

BC

Bob Crantz

Scotty has sex with his dead father!
Bwahahahahaha! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 7, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (5 articles)

John has sex with his dead father!
Hoooh ahhh! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 7, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2 articles)

John Cairns has sex with his dead father!
There ya go, ass wipe!!! Bwahahahahaha! Dickhead john! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 7, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1 article)

Pearson 30 Problems
You live with your father in a dirty little hole and get your jollies
out of getting embarassed by strangers you don't even know. ...
alt.sailing.asa - Oct 30, 2002 by Bobsprit - View Thread (46 articles)

If Blobster is to become a father, will he hate himself?

BC

Donal

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
nk.net...
Oh my! Read on:

http://www.irr.org/mit/fatherless.html

"Stated in concrete social terms, Vitz's thesis is that absent or deficient
fathers predispose their children to practical, if not philosophical
atheism. "

Bob's father was either absent, or deficient. Let's hope that Bob does a
better job!

So sad, so true, so like Blobster.

How cruel ... yet so true!

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

Do you think his Mom was in on it? or just that she knew, and did not stop
it? Either way it must have hurt deeply.

SV

What's Your Boat's Name?
Ozzy had it right, straight away. Another brain
dead mother-raper who can't read. Capt RB
alt.sailing.asa - Mar 18, 2002 by Bobsprit - View Thread (142 articles)

Express 35-Hey, Steve
Mother raper? Todie?! Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, Well, I guess Loco
must be right. I've fallen to being a real nice guy. RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jan 22, 2001 by Bobsprit - View Thread (26 articles)

Express 35-Hey, Steve
LOL, mother raper! I'm sure I've been EXTRA nice! All you can do now is

make
crap up. You're just a jealous toadie like ADN and you've been outed. ...
alt.sailing.asa - Jan 21, 2001 by Bobsprit - View Thread (26 articles)

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
Scotty has sex with his dead father!
Bwahahahahaha! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 7, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (5 articles)

John has sex with his dead father!
Hoooh ahhh! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 7, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (2 articles)

John Cairns has sex with his dead father!
There ya go, ass wipe!!! Bwahahahahaha! Dickhead john! RB
alt.sailing.asa - Jul 7, 2003 by Bobsprit - View Thread (1 article)

Pearson 30 Problems
You live with your father in a dirty little hole and get your jollies
out of getting embarassed by strangers you don't even know. ...
alt.sailing.asa - Oct 30, 2002 by Bobsprit - View Thread (46 articles)

If Blobster is to become a father, will he hate himself?

BC

Navigator

I do not think Boob and his Dad ever had sex togther. You are sounding
irrational.

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

So, do you think boobsters' Dad used to beat him after they had sex?

Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II Cruising 4 July 13th 10 02:48 PM
fuel delivery problem on outboard? help Russell Hermansen General 9 October 7th 03 01:40 AM
Johnson outboard problem Garland Gray II General 10 October 3rd 03 06:45 PM
vhf problem Dave Skolnick Electronics 2 August 18th 03 07:52 PM
back with a problem now Nancy General 14 August 2nd 03 04:43 AM