Navigator

Default Best news I've heard all week.

OzOne wrote:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E401,00.html

DEMOCRATIC presidential candidate John Kerry is refusing to back the
US-Australia trade deal.

The reason we ended up in Iraq....trade.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

What did you expect. It seems to becoming SOP of the US to screw it's
allies.

Cheers

Donal

OzOne wrote in message ...
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E401,00.html

DEMOCRATIC presidential candidate John Kerry is refusing to back the
US-Australia trade deal.

The reason we ended up in Iraq....trade.

I notice on the same site that Australia is banning smoking outdoors!!
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E421,00.html

What kind of country do you live in???

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

"Donal" wrote

I notice on the same site that Australia is banning smoking outdoors!!
http://www.news.com.au/common/story_...55E421,00.html

Good on ya, mates.

We'll do that here, eventually.

SV