Joe

Default Sarin Gas used today on Iraq

But Saddam said he destroyed his WMD.
Thats what the 10 tons of documents said. Right Nav?

So we now all can see that Saddam and his people do have WMD. OK Bob****?

And some of u's were gulliable enough to take Saddams word as the truth.

Wonder how much more WMD are going to surface.

Joe
Walt

Joe wrote:

delusional dittohead crap snipped

To put it in perspective, let's turn to someone who actually knows
something about the subject:

...David Kay, the former chief U.S. weapons inspector in Iraq, said
the
discovery does not provide evidence that Saddam was secretly
producing
weapons of mass destruction after the Gulf War, as alleged by the
Bush
administration to justify the war that removed him from power....

"I think all of us have known that because of the sheer volume of
artillery (containing agents like sarin that were in the Iraqi
arsenal
prior to the Gulf War) ... that there were likely to be some of these
still around Iraq," he told MSNBC TV. "But (the discovery) doesn't
speak to the issue of whether weapons of mass destruction were still
being produced in Iraq in the mid-1990s."

Source: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4997808/

Meanwhile, in other news Colin Powell yesterday admitted that Pre-war
intel on Iraq labs was "inaccurate" and that some of what he said before
the UN was "deliberately misleading".

See: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/4997766/

So, sorry Joe. Your side isn't even sticking to the story anymore. Are
you going to be the last person in the country to realize that you've
been played for a sucker? An awful lot of people were taken in by the
WMD-immediate threat hoax. Smarter/saner ones realize with crystal
clear 20-20 hindsight that they were had.

--
//-Walt
//
Thom Stewart

Joe,

Just this morning, I watched Sec of State C Powell, Say he was given
wrong and misguided information about WMD

Joe, I think you need a "Time Out" on your political comments to this
group.

Ole Thom

DSK

Joe wrote:
Its funny how you comment on my left wing bashing yet you ignore the
blobster and his left wing crapola. This is an election year ya know.

Perhaps blob****s constant bushwacking is like the neighbors halyards
slapping the mast, after a while you just tune it out huh?

I never thought of it that way, but yeah... pretty much everybody with a
lick of sense ignores Boobsie 99% of the time, and only makes fun of him
the rest of the time.

Actually, Boobsie rants against Bush would probably convince a
reasonable person that Bush isn't that bad, and that Boobsie is nuts.

And BTW a group led by the guy that chopped of nicks head tried to
pull of a major Sarin attack but was caught. Saddam had sarin gas.

Interesting way to interpret the news. What I heard is that among some
old munitions being disposed of (by blowing them up), there might have
been one artillery shell with some sarin in it. The Army says it's field
tests are not accurate and has not confirmed it. I would tend to believe
the U.S. Army over Rush Limbaugh.

DSK

Jonathan Ganz

I like McCain. Too bad Bu**** ran him off the road.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 18 May 2004 06:58:05 -0700, (Joe) wrote
this crap:

Do you think McCain will team up with that Frenchlooking guy? I hear
Kerry is begging him.

It'll never happen. McCain is a republican.

thunder

On Mon, 17 May 2004 12:56:39 -0400, Walt wrote:

"I think all of us have known that because of the sheer volume of
artillery (containing agents like sarin that were in the Iraqi arsenal
prior to the Gulf War) ... that there were likely to be some of these
still around Iraq," he told MSNBC TV. "But (the discovery) doesn't
speak to the issue of whether weapons of mass destruction were still
being produced in Iraq in the mid-1990s."

Exactly:

"However, a senior coalition source has told the BBC the round does not
signal the discovery of weapons of mass destruction or the escalation of
insurgent activity."

"He said the round dated back to the Iran-Iraq war and coalition officials
were not sure whether the fighters even knew what it contained."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/3722255.stm
Bobsprit

So we now all can see that Saddam and his people do have WMD.

How much more?? Bwahaha! What an idiot your mother raised. Bush has launched a
very expensive probe into why US intelligence agencies were sooo wrong about
WMDs.
What a jerk!

RB