Bill Farina

Default Looking for a rub rail for a Hunter 28.5

I purchased a 1987 Hunter 28.5 a while back and there was some pre-existing
damage to the port rub rail. I've been meaning to get it fixed for some
time, but I can't find a section that I can have welded on. Does anyone
out there know of a place where I can either get a 4' section of rail that
matches, or an entire replacement rail? Any help appreciated.

SAIL LOCO

Since Hunter is still in business why not call them and if they won't sell you
a small section ask them who their supplier is.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Bobsprit

http://www.tacometals.com/

Yup. Of course Loco wouldn't know about Taco, unless it had a lot of cheese.

RB
Marc

Just a matter of too much time and a bandage on my hand(s)

On 14 May 2004 14:19:02 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

http://www.tacometals.com/

Yup. Of course Loco wouldn't know about Taco, unless it had a lot of cheese.

RB

SAIL LOCO

Yup. Of course Loco wouldn't know about Taco, unless it had a lot of
cheese.

I have a Taco catalog in my file cabinet dimwit. What's that got to do with my
suggestion to the poster?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"
Bobsprit

I have a Taco catalog in my file cabinet dimwit.

Yes, right under your enchalada catalogue! Bwahahahahaha!

RB