Bobsprit

Default Wally's Spin

The waterproof one looks a little large beside the U30. Interesting
form-factor - how do you find the handling? (I suppose it's like the 'grip'
side of an SLR...)

Actually, it's odd shape isn't to my liking. It was a gift so here it sits. I
almost always use the U30 on the boat. On short trips I'll use my Z1 from
Minolta with it''s 10X optical zoom and fast focus system. In the canoe I guess
I'll try the waterproof one.

RB
Navigator

You shouldn't 'fold' a spinnaker.

Cheers

Wally wrote:

Bobsprit wrote:

I'm STILL waiting for any pic of Wally's boat with a spin. He didn't
like my ultra light air shot, so I'd like to see his force 8 pic!

Bob, I've already seen your 2 knots and raised it to 10-15.

Are you gonna raise, call, or fold?

Wally's Kodak Moment Bobsprit ASA 8 September 26th 03 05:02 PM
New style (spin on) Raycor (diesel) fuel filters Marc Auslander Cruising 25 September 19th 03 12:02 AM
Fabian's a beauty but what's that trying to spin up south of Cuba? Simple Simon ASA 2 September 2nd 03 02:00 AM