Bobsprit

Default New Webshots Album

The idea was to
show Boobsie that it exists and that we can get it to draw, whereas his
spinny photo only shows existence and no draw.

Wally thinks that a barely filled spin has no draw. Yeah, okay!

RB
Donal

"Navigator" wrote in message
For the spinnaker shot what course were you sailing? Why no luff curl?

How can you tell? I can only see the leech!

Regards

Donal

Wally

Donal wrote:

For the spinnaker shot what course were you sailing? Why no luff
curl?

How can you tell? I can only see the leech!

The big composite shot has leech and luff, but most of the foot is missing.

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

Donal

"Wally" wrote in message
Donal wrote:

For the spinnaker shot what course were you sailing? Why no luff
curl?

How can you tell? I can only see the leech!

The big composite shot has leech and luff, but most of the foot is

missing.

That's because you just shot yourself in it.

Nav was critisizing your "Spinaker" shot.

Regards

Donal

Wally

Donal wrote:

Nav was critisizing your "Spinaker" shot.

Your drollery is duly noted...

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

Capt. Mooron

KWEL...... I placed you on my favourites list buddy!

CM

"Wally" wrote in message
| I made a webshots album to store photos of the boat I'm crewing on...
|
| http://community.webshots.com/album/142596139fBXMkl
|
| Some photos of this evening's race have just been added to the previous
| Salmon pics.
|

| --
| Wally
| www.forthsailing.com
| www.wally.myby.co.uk

Wally

Capt. Mooron wrote:

KWEL...... I placed you on my favourites list buddy!

Right on. :-) I'm getting a little cheapo digicam tomorrow (I borrowed one
for this evening), so there should be more to come. It's a little keyring
jobbie for 15 quid - takes 20 photos.

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

Bobsprit

Right on. :-) I'm getting a little cheapo digicam

Right, why break the pattern and buy anything good?

RB
DSK

Wally wrote:
I made a webshots album to store photos of the boat I'm crewing on...

http://community.webshots.com/album/142596139fBXMkl

Some photos of this evening's race have just been added to the previous
Salmon pics.

That looks like a lot of fun. Good job pasting together the spinnaker
pic... hard to tell what's up with it, which means it can't be too bad.
Of course my first suggestion is always to try raising the pole a bit.

2nd by 17 seconds? Pretty good, what rating system do you use?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

Wally

DSK wrote:

That looks like a lot of fun. Good job pasting together the spinnaker
pic... hard to tell what's up with it, which means it can't be too
bad. Of course my first suggestion is always to try raising the pole
a bit.

I'll see if I can do a better one when I get the new toy digicam. Tonight's
was done by pasting some rather disparate bits of photo together, but I have
a stitching program than can do a better job if I make a proper array of
shots.

2nd by 17 seconds? Pretty good, what rating system do you use?

Open handicap using Portsmouth Yardstick, modified with a rolling handicap
system used by the club.

--
Wally
www.forthsailing.com

TRUCKEE,CA DONNER LAKE 12-03 PICS. @ webshots TRUCKEE_DONNER_LAKE General 0 December 19th 03 06:34 AM
pics of alternative roof rack Jo Wicker General 5 August 22nd 03 12:37 PM
Webshots?? good idea Jo Wicker General 0 August 21st 03 01:23 PM
New album John Cairns ASA 5 August 9th 03 11:54 PM
Flying the a-sail, new album, 10,000 hits. Gerard Weatherby ASA 7 August 1st 03 09:04 PM