John Cairns

Default New album

Ran out of room in the "Racing" album, have a new album for the Bay Week
pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/84855671EnDRdq

John Cairns

John Cairns

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:54:45 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

Ran out of room in the "Racing" album, have a new album for the Bay Week
pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/84855671EnDRdq

John Cairns

?

I'm drinking out of a trophy. I'm going to put it next to my others.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

I have a dog and 2 cats that do that, I think it's disgusting.

John Cairns

Horvath

On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 22:04:51 -0400, "John Cairns"
wrote this crap:

I'm drinking out of a trophy. I'm going to put it next to my others.

I have a dog and 2 cats that do that, I think it's disgusting.

John Cairns

Your dog and cats drink out of your racing trophys?

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!
Bertie the Bunyip

wrote this crap:

I'm drinking out of a trophy. I'm going to put it next to my others.

I have a dog and 2 cats that do that, I think it's disgusting.

John Cairns

Your dog and cats drink out of your racing trophys?

Suddenly Tarver is interested.

Bertie
Jonathan Ganz

There's room in your bathroom for another used toilet role?? Wow,
I'm impressed!

wrote this crap:

Ran out of room in the "Racing" album, have a new album for the Bay Week
pics.

http://community.webshots.com/album/84855671EnDRdq

John Cairns

No pics of the awards?

I'm drinking out of a trophy. I'm going to put it next to my others.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!

Horvath

wrote this crap:

Ran out of room in the "Racing" album, have a new album for the Bay Week
pics.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...84844906aXCoGg

John Cairns

Feisty was just docked next to me at NCYC. They liked my boat.

See the one with the orange main? That was a Henderson 30 named, "Say
Uncle." Some of our crew raced on it.