Bobsprit

Default Bush Kills

Thanks to Bush another American dead..beheaded this time.

If you can handle it, the video of the beheading is available at
Consumptionjunction.com.
It's not easy to watch.

RB

Bobsprit

Hey idiot, try talking about sailing:

I feel bad for you. No one is paying you any attentiom. Let me help....
Go have sex with your mother again. Your father can hold her down while your
sister watches!
Is that what you wanted, dickless?

RB
Bob Crantz

The video is sickening.

What is more sickening is that in film, a virtual blank slate in which one
portrays art, you choose to make a low grade horror movie.

To you the decapitation is art. Now you are simply using another's grave
misfortune to further your own political agenda.

You are a coward, opportunist and absolutely unproductive. Why don't you go
and auction off some string you found on a shrubbery or some slightly
damaged bolts. You have to save up the "big bucks" to support your family or
is Suzzane's folks writing the checks?

BC

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Thanks to Bush another American dead..beheaded this time.

If you can handle it, the video of the beheading is available at
Consumptionjunction.com.
It's not easy to watch.

RB

Bobsprit

What is more sickening is that in film, a virtual blank slate in which one
portrays art, you choose to make a low grade horror movie.

I did not make a horror film, though it was marketed as such. There is pretty
much zero gore.
Nice try though.
Bye Bye Bushy!

RB

Donal

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
What is more sickening is that in film, a virtual blank slate in which one
portrays art, you choose to make a low grade horror movie.

I did not make a horror film, though it was marketed as such.

Wasn't your last film about homosexuality?

Many people consider homosexual behaviour to be horrific. Perhaps the
marketing people were more in tune with public opinion than you are???

Regards

Donal

Bobsprit

Many people consider homosexual behaviour to be horrific. Perhaps the
marketing people were more in tune with public opinion than you are???

Wow. So much for Donal being a liberal. I don't know any people who consider
being gay horrific, Donal, though I've heard about such people.

RB
Donal

Bobsprit wrote:

Many people consider homosexual behaviour to be horrific. Perhaps the
marketing people were more in tune with public opinion than you are???

Wow. So much for Donal being a liberal. I don't know any people who consider
being gay horrific, Donal, though I've heard about such people.

What made you think that I'm a lieral??

Regards

Donal

Scott Vernon

an autobiography?

"Donal" wrote

Wasn't your last film about homosexuality?