Lady Pilot

Default 'floors' on a Hunter 40

"Scott Vernon" wrote:

Some asshole was spamming the rec.cruising NG with a H40 for sale. Must be

real experienced broker, as he referred to the ''floors'' on the boat.

Can you save every ignornant soul in the seas, Scott?

I didn't think so...

LP

Bobsprit

real experienced broker, as he referred to the ''floors'' on the boat.

Can you save every ignornant soul in the seas, Scott?

Not with his boat stuck on the stands.

RB
Scott Vernon

I'm saying bob is an asshole.

Sv

"Navigator" wrote in message
Are you saying boats can't have floors or that a H40 doesn't have any?

Cheers

Scott Vernon wrote:

Some asshole was spamming the rec.cruising NG with a H40 for sale. Must

be a
real experienced broker, as he referred to the ''floors'' on the boat.

Scotty

SAIL LOCO

I'm saying bob is an asshole.

Everybody says that.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Scott Vernon

LOL

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
I'm saying bob is an asshole.

Everybody says that.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"No shirt, no skirt, full service"

Need Hunter 240 trailer Catmother Cruising 1 July 19th 04 03:21 PM
Last chance to save me! ;-) Hunter 33' Yanmar 20hp I think Stephen Trapani Cruising 3 May 3rd 04 12:14 PM
Hunter 28 nova General 2 August 21st 03 02:39 AM
FS: 1981 Hunter 33 in Rochester, NY Ken Palmer Marketplace 0 July 28th 03 01:51 AM