felton

Default Bob's OTHER Ebay Stuff

I think I may have discovered that Bob is selling stuff on Ebay under
a different user name. It sure looks like him. You decide..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotoho sti

Scott Vernon

now that was funny!

"felton" wrote in message
I think I may have discovered that Bob is selling stuff on Ebay under
a different user name. It sure looks like him. You decide..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotoho sti

Jonathan Ganz

Hey, you stole the link I already posted! No fair!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"felton" wrote in message
I think I may have discovered that Bob is selling stuff on Ebay under
a different user name. It sure looks like him. You decide..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotoho sti

felton

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:34:34 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Hey, you stole the link I already posted! No fair!

I stole it from somewhere else. I didn't know you had posted it.
Sorry Would you like a free oar for compensation? You will have to
come pick it up
katysails

Does he have to lie about everything? It's quite obvious that dress is at
least a size 22.......

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Suzy Brody

Default Cleaning Brass

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

sounds like 'work' to me.

Work, that's a four letter word that is very foreign to me. Maybe I can
convince one of my sluts to do it for me.

YOU WILL CLEAN THAT CRAP YOURSELF, AFTER YOU WASH THE DISHES, DUST,
SWEEP THE FLOORS, CLEAN THE TOILET, and WASH THE WINDOWS AND YOU
BETTER HAVE SUPPER ON THE TABLE WHEN I GET HOME!

Suzy
Jonathan Ganz

OIC

Don't need any oars, but thanks for the offer.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

boat buying on ebay Grouch Cruising 10 June 19th 04 08:25 PM
(OT) One more non political -- Stuff to send our guys and gals Jim General 19 March 12th 04 06:28 PM
Ebay Ebay! Bobsprit ASA 1 February 19th 04 03:52 PM
eBay kayak auctions heads up Dave Van Touring 0 October 3rd 03 10:00 PM