BoatBanter.com

-   -   Bob's OTHER Ebay Stuff (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19646-bobs-other-ebay-stuff.html)

felton April 29th 04 03:54 AM

Bob's OTHER Ebay Stuff

I think I may have discovered that Bob is selling stuff on Ebay under
a different user name. It sure looks like him. You decide..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotoho sti

Scott Vernon April 29th 04 04:10 AM

Bob's OTHER Ebay Stuff

now that was funny!

Jonathan Ganz April 29th 04 05:34 AM

Bob's OTHER Ebay Stuff

Hey, you stole the link I already posted! No fair!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

felton April 29th 04 05:53 AM

Bob's OTHER Ebay Stuff

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:34:34 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Hey, you stole the link I already posted! No fair!

I stole it from somewhere else. I didn't know you had posted it.
Sorry:) Would you like a free oar for compensation? You will have to
come pick it up:)

katysails April 29th 04 11:59 AM

Bob's OTHER Ebay Stuff

Does he have to lie about everything? It's quite obvious that dress is at
least a size 22.......

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Suzy Brody April 29th 04 03:10 PM

Cleaning Brass

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

sounds like 'work' to me.

Work, that's a four letter word that is very foreign to me. Maybe I can
convince one of my sluts to do it for me.

YOU WILL CLEAN THAT CRAP YOURSELF, AFTER YOU WASH THE DISHES, DUST,
SWEEP THE FLOORS, CLEAN THE TOILET, and WASH THE WINDOWS AND YOU
BETTER HAVE SUPPER ON THE TABLE WHEN I GET HOME!

Suzy

Jonathan Ganz April 30th 04 05:55 AM

Bob's OTHER Ebay Stuff

OIC

Don't need any oars, but thanks for the offer.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com