Scott Vernon

Default It wasn't Bob

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Joe wrote:
"Scott Vernon"
you could be were Mooron and Katy are.

Does Mr. Sails know about this?

Cheers
Marty

Joe

Martin Baxter wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:
"Scott Vernon"
you could be were Mooron and Katy are.

Does Mr. Sails know about this?

Cheers
Marty

Or he could be right in the middle were Marty is.
Sorta like an Eskimo pie.

Here today it is a crisp 73 degrees. Again crystal clear skys, High
pressure 31.90 and rising, 10% humity, winds from the ESE an 7 knots.
Need I say more?

Joe

Joe
Scott Vernon

"Joe" wrote

Here today it is a crisp 73 degrees. Again crystal clear skys, High
pressure 31.90 and rising, 10% humity, winds from the ESE an 7 knots.
Need I say more?

No, SHUT UP !

katysails

you could be were Mooron and Katy are.

You wouldn't catch me dead up there with all that ice and cold....and Mr
Sails knows that....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

It's 60F here today and the daffodills are blooming....very nice....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote

You wouldn't catch me dead up there in Michigan with
all that ice and cold....and Mr Sails knows that....

Huh?

Bobsprit

Will the real Brody please stand up, or shall I say crawl out from under
that rock.

Scott Vernon

target practice?

"Bobsprit" wrote ...

Will the real Brody please stand up, or shall I say crawl out from under
that rock.

Bobsprit

almost time for me to get my fat butt in the water and send you guys some
pictures of the ugliness

target practice?

"Bobsprit" wrote ...