BoatBanter.com

-   -   It wasn't Bob (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/19556-wasnt-bob.html)

John Cairns April 12th 04 11:06 PM

It wasn't Bob

Bob e-mailed me today and denied any knowledge of "jim cate", suggested that
jim was just a powerboater that wanted to pretend he's a sailor.
John Cairns

JAXAshby April 12th 04 11:15 PM

It wasn't Bob

Bob e-mailed me today and denied any knowledge of "jim cate", suggested that
jim was just a powerboater that wanted to pretend he's a sailor.
John Cairns

jim cate exists and seems to have worked for a governMental agency for a period
of time until somehow getting his id card pulled. jim seems to have worked
selling stereos after that. he may be selling for a mac dealer today.

Scott Vernon April 12th 04 11:45 PM

It wasn't Bob

"John Cairns" wrote ...
Bob e-mailed me today

and you publicly admit it?

katysails April 12th 04 11:55 PM

It wasn't Bob

John rea;\lted:
suggested that
jim was just a powerboater that wanted to pretend he's a sailor.

Wow, he must be taking awareness classes with all his spare time...

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Joe April 13th 04 03:06 PM

It wasn't Bob

"John Cairns" wrote in message ...
Bob e-mailed me today and denied any knowledge of "jim cate", suggested that
jim was just a powerboater that wanted to pretend he's a sailor.
John Cairns

Jim knows to much Kemah and Galveston bay information to be Bobspirt.
True most real sailors could find out the information by looking at
local charts but I do not think Bob has that skill.

Joe

Scott Vernon April 13th 04 03:12 PM

It wasn't Bob

I did a google on the fool. He's been at this same Mac troll on ASA since
1997. Man, what a loser.

How's your weather Joe? It's raining (for 3 days) and in the 40s here. :(

Scotty

om...

Joe April 13th 04 06:07 PM

It wasn't Bob

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message ...
I did a google on the fool. He's been at this same Mac troll on ASA since
1997. Man, what a loser.

How's your weather Joe? It's raining (for 3 days) and in the 40s here. :(

Scotty

Sunny and 62 right now, high pressure system 31.40 is the barometric
pressure, 22% humity, winds are light out of the WNW at 5 kts, will
get up to 68 degrees today. We got hit with a strong front that
turned over some cars and had baseball size hail Sunday. I just
replaced a windshield in the car the week before and had a tent canvas
on the dock blow lose in 50 kt winds and crack the new
windshield.UGH....

Saturday it was a hot 83. Many aroung here sported new sunburns!

Whats important is the water temp is now 70 something degrees so I
can be more aggressive sailing the dink, I like to flip it at least a
few times a year. Will be back in the 80's this weekend.

Sorry to hear your having such a cold spring. But dont feel to bad,
you could be were Mooron and Katy are.

Joe

om...

John Cairns April 13th 04 11:54 PM

It wasn't Bob

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

"John Cairns" wrote ...
Bob e-mailed me today

and you publicly admit it?

Don't have anybody here on my "blocked senders" list for e-mail. NG posts,
OTOH, are an entirely different story. Nice thing about blocked senders for
the ng, the server doesn't even download them.
John Cairns

Scott Vernon April 14th 04 12:32 AM

It wasn't Bob

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Scott Vernon" wrote in message

I did a google on the fool. He's been at this same Mac troll on ASA

since
1997. Man, what a loser.

How's your weather Joe? It's raining (for 3 days) and in the 40s here.

:(

Scotty

Sunny and 62 right now, high pressure system 31.40 is the barometric
pressure, 22% humity, winds are light out of the WNW at 5 kts, will
get up to 68 degrees today. We got hit with a strong front that
turned over some cars and had baseball size hail Sunday. I just
replaced a windshield in the car the week before and had a tent canvas
on the dock blow lose in 50 kt winds and crack the new
windshield.UGH....

Saturday it was a hot 83. Many aroung here sported new sunburns!

Whats important is the water temp is now 70 something degrees so I
can be more aggressive sailing the dink, I like to flip it at least a
few times a year. Will be back in the 80's this weekend.

Sorry to hear your having such a cold spring. But dont feel to bad,
you could be were Mooron and Katy are.

Joe

Ugh, I was in Vermont Friday and they still have snow on the ground!

Martin Baxter April 14th 04 02:36 PM

It wasn't Bob

Joe wrote:
"Scott Vernon"