katysails

Default G.B.'s Educational System Catching Up with the US.....

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...p?story=508517

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Jonathan Ganz

Is Disraeli in the Middle East?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...p?story=508517

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Jon asked:
Is Disraeli in the Middle East?

Yeah, it's that country where the Jewish people live....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Martin Baxter

katysails wrote:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...p?story=508517

"Some 27 per cent of people interviewed thought Robin Hood, whose story has been featured in films by directors such as Kevin Costner and Mel Brooks,
existed", jeeze, I thought everyone knew that he was a flour magnate, just as big as the Rose brothers!

Cheers
Marty

Jonathan Ganz

I thought that was Palestine... oh well...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katysails" wrote in message
Jon asked:
Is Disraeli in the Middle East?

Yeah, it's that country where the Jewish people live....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

A chip off the old block.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Dave" wrote in message
On Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:47:15 -0400, "katysails"

said:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/thi...p?story=508517

Reminds me of the time my daughter came home from kindergarten and told us
the first President of the U.S. was George Washington Carver.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

Martin Baxter

Dave wrote:
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:09:48 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
said:

A chip off the old block.

Perhaps. This was one of those schools were the kid didn't get in unless he
had

a) and IQ of around 160, or

She went to school with Jax? Poor thing.

Cheers
Marty

Jonathan Ganz

Well, when did you stop beating him?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

said:

A chip off the old block.

Perhaps. This was one of those schools were the kid didn't get in unless

he
had

a) and IQ of around 160, or
b) skin of the right color.

Mine didn't qualify for the skin color exemption.

Dave
S/V Good Fortune
CS27

Horvath

On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:07:43 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

I thought that was Palestine... oh well...

There is no Palestine. There never was a Palestine, dumbass.

Screw the rules! They're more like guidelines, anyways.
Jonathan Ganz

Which one are you talking about? The new one or the old
one that doesn't or didn't exist, respectively?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com