The Carrolls

Default Hull Speed, Cal, O'Day 34

Nope, they have been holding price nicely as of late. Also very few seem to
come to market, compared to the numbers built and other manufacturers with
similar numbers.
wrote in message
On 05 Mar 2004 22:01:22 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

But I'm not sure the Cal is faster in general conditions. In fact, its

PHRF is
about 20 to 25 point higher. I think the O'Day would hold its own very

nicely,
while giving a more comfortable ride.

The Oday is faster in most conditions.

RB

Including depreciation.

BB

JAXAshby

like I said, dude, you are the wet dream of every unscrupulous yacht broker in
the land. "don't depreciate much", "fine investment", "recover your money".
Then the broker calls home and tells his wife they are going out to dinner that
night. She says, "Another one?". He say, "Yup".

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
boy, you guys are the wet dream of every dishonest yacht broker out there.

Nope, they have been holding price nicely as of late. Also very few seem

come to market, compared to the numbers built and other manufacturers

with
similar numbers.
wrote in message
.. .
On 05 Mar 2004 22:01:22 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

But I'm not sure the Cal is faster in general conditions. In fact,

its
PHRF is
about 20 to 25 point higher. I think the O'Day would hold its own

very
nicely,
while giving a more comfortable ride.

The Oday is faster in most conditions.

RB

Including depreciation.

BB

Scott Vernon

TMI

"JAXAshby" wrote ...
boy, you guys are my wet dream

The Carrolls

Never said any thing about a broker. Never said "fine investment " or
"recover your money." Didn't say don't depreciate much, but Odays don't,
they are generally too old to depreciate much.. Did say "Holding their price
nicely," most 20 to 25 year old boats do. You should do research before
shooting your mouth off, figuratively speaking

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
boy, you guys are the wet dream of every dishonest yacht broker out

there.

Nope, they have been holding price nicely as of late. Also very few

seem
come to market, compared to the numbers built and other manufacturers

with
similar numbers.
wrote in message
.. .
On 05 Mar 2004 22:01:22 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

But I'm not sure the Cal is faster in general conditions. In fact,

its
PHRF is
about 20 to 25 point higher. I think the O'Day would hold its own

very
nicely,
while giving a more comfortable ride.

The Oday is faster in most conditions.

RB

Including depreciation.

BB

JAXAshby

you need to be told six or eight times before you have a chance of
understanding once.

you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.
you're a fool.

you're a fool.
you're a fool.

Understand?

From: "The Carrolls"
Date: 3/6/2004 11:40 PM Eastern Standard Time

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
boy, you guys are the wet dream of every dishonest yacht broker out
there.

Nope, they have been holding price nicely as of late. Also very few
seem
come to market, compared to the numbers built and other

manufacturers
with
similar numbers.
wrote in message
.. .
On 05 Mar 2004 22:01:22 GMT,
(Bobsprit) wrote:

But I'm not sure the Cal is faster in general conditions. In

fact,
its
PHRF is
about 20 to 25 point higher. I think the O'Day would hold its

own
very
nicely,
while giving a more comfortable ride.

The Oday is faster in most conditions.

RB

Including depreciation.

BB

Jonathan Ganz

Yup. I was right. You never graduated from jr. high.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

From: "The Carrolls"
Date: 3/6/2004 11:40 PM Eastern Standard Time

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
boy, you guys are the wet dream of every dishonest yacht broker

out
there.

Nope, they have been holding price nicely as of late. Also very

few
seem
come to market, compared to the numbers built and other

manufacturers
with
similar numbers.
wrote in message