Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JAXAshby

Default Why are mental litewaits incapable of conceptual thought?

I originally thought that jeff morris's ranting on below was just jeff being a
sophist. but the more he posts the more I realize he REALLY doesn't have the
capability to deal with concepts.

Sad, for sure, but Why? Why are litewaits so limited in such an easy thinking
mode? Does think in more than two dimensions cause their brains to lock-up?
do they lack sufficient blood flow to keep thinking? What is going on with
them?