Lonny

Default Boring Noise Ratio

I gotta tell ya, you guys are a boring group.

The noise ratio in this NG has gone way up. Not much said about
sailing, really. Just about personalities. Ok, occasionally Ganzy
makes an ass out of himself by showing just what a political whacko he
is. But that is about the only fun going on in here. What up?

Lonny
Thom Stewart

Farewell Lonny,

You are free to leave right now

Ole Thom

katysails

Lonny stated:=20
But that is about the only fun going on in here. What up?

So start something....those of us up notherns have to live for the =
vicarious thrills of those more weather fortunate than we...if they =
don't provide some fodder, then we're kind of sunk. Talking about how =
your tarp ruffles in the wind and how much ice pack there is on the =
shoreline is pretty boring, too. BTW, did you see the news thing about =
the red crap in the water and sand down south of Holland? Sure looks =
disgusting....they say it's some kind of by-product from the sand mining =
enterprise down there.
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

katysails

Thom enjoined:=20
Farewell Lonny,

You are free to leave right now

Hey, Lonny's my pal...he can stay if he wants to....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

BinaryBillThesailor@Sea++.com BinaryBillThesailor

"katysails" wrote in message ...
BTW, did you see the news thing about
the red crap in the water and sand down south of Holland?

GAYNZY HAS RED CRAP THE DAY AFTER A GOOD DATE.

bb
Thom Stewart

Stay if you wannt. From your post I thought you were bored with us. I
was just being cordial.

Had no idea you were looking for a fight. Your picking on the wrong
person going after me. YOUR TO STUPID FOR ME TO BOTHER WITH.

Not to worry, there are more than enough in the group that have a
stupidity level that should match yours

Ole Thom

Lonny

Ok, Ole Thom, that's more like it.

I give you two stars (out of four) for saying you were just being
cordial. That one was pretty good.

But I have to take away a star because you have two, count 'em, two
spelling errors in the one sentence "YOUR TO STUPID FOR ME TO BOTHER
WITH". And I have to sadly take away your final star because in that
sentence you were trying to say just how stupid "I" was, when in fact
you showed your stupidity. Or perhaps you were just in another one of
your stupers.

Have a drink and try again. This is kind of fun.

Lonny

(Thom Stewart) wrote in message ...
Stay if you wannt. From your post I thought you were bored with us. I
was just being cordial.

Had no idea you were looking for a fight. Your picking on the wrong
person going after me. YOUR TO STUPID FOR ME TO BOTHER WITH.

Not to worry, there are more than enough in the group that have a
stupidity level that should match yours

Ole Thom

Donal

"Lonny" wrote in message
om...
Ok, Ole Thom, that's more like it.

I give you two stars (out of four) for saying you were just being
cordial. That one was pretty good.

But I have to take away a star because you have two, count 'em, two
spelling errors in the one sentence "YOUR TO STUPID FOR ME TO BOTHER
WITH". And I have to sadly take away your final star because in that
sentence you were trying to say just how stupid "I" was, when in fact
you showed your stupidity. Or perhaps you were just in another one of
your stupers.

What an odd post!

You seem to be saying that your superior spelling abilities suggest that you
are more likely to be able to put forward a coherent arguement.

This is not true.

In fact, if you believe that you have won the arguement because you are able
to use a spellchecker, then you have demonstrated that you are an idiot.

Regards

Donal

Noise and generators Skip Gundlach Boat Building 38 July 16th 04 04:13 PM
Noise and generators Skip Gundlach Cruising 39 July 16th 04 04:13 PM
I hate airboat noise Parallax General 1 July 6th 04 08:08 PM
NMEA Noise in SSB Keith Electronics 7 September 28th 03 05:51 PM
Sailing on LIS BORING! BORING! Whplash4 ASA 0 September 8th 03 02:42 PM