Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe

Default Mississippi Fog

http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/index.s...7769157140.xml

Seems most of the crew of the sunken boat are locals. RIP.

And something is fishy about the pilot saying he hasent seen many
small boats in Southwest pass, thats BS. And I wonder why they decided
on 2 whistles to pass.

Bet it's going to prove to be a Stbd side T-bone, and they will blame
the smaller vessel.

And I agree that annoying lights from the terminal could be a very
confusing factor in fog. That confusion could of been avoided by
focusing on radar alone.

Joe