katysails

Default Boat SHow

Michael,
You're going to have to adjust your plans a little since we're hoping to =
be in Fort Myers by the end of this summer....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jonathan Ganz

You're the only one who got it. Amazing isn't it, the level of crassness
that
is available. Perhaps he was thinking I wrote brassiere, but was too
ignorant
to spell it right.

Looks like Bill has outed himself.

"katysails" wrote in message
Bill expostulated:
It reminds him of his wire-support brazier.

Oh, Christ! There goes Gayanzy with his gay fantasies again

A brazier is a receptacle to build fires in....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Suzy Brody

Sockpuppet!

Suzy

wrote in message ...
On Sat, 21 Feb 2004 07:54:26 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote:

Perhaps he was thinking I wrote brassiere, but was too
ignorant
to spell it right.

That would be a very fair and reasonable assumption.

BB

Jonathan Ganz

Yes, you are... plonk

"Suzy Brody" wrote in message
om...
Sockpuppet!

Suzy

wrote:

Perhaps he was thinking I wrote brassiere, but was too
ignorant
to spell it right.

That would be a very fair and reasonable assumption.

BB

Michael

As in Florida? Excellent. That's on one end of the trans-Florida canal.
Opposite Stuart. Look at the Lats and Atts BB for Picasso who has a
restaurant in Stuart and I'll send you some other names to look up in the
area. None of whom are Neal or Babs!

My route is down the ICW and across Florida and up to Alabama for the first
year.

M.

"katysails" wrote in message
Michael,
You're going to have to adjust your plans a little since we're hoping to be
in Fort Myers by the end of this summer....

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scott Vernon

with a banjo on your knee?

"Michael" wrote

My route is down the ICW and across Florida and up to Alabama for the

first
year.

Scott Vernon

Should we make it a contest. I'm currently at 7 asa'ers I've met. Loser
buys? Of course Gillygun and all his sock puppets still only count as one.
And if you meet boobspit, it's minus 2 points.

Scotty

"Michael" wrote

I'm counting I think six or seven from .asa just in the US and Canada plus
five from the Lats and Atts group, plus five from the Westerly Owners and

couple more from the Cruising World group. Should be a productive voyage.

JAXAshby

I'm counting I think ...
... five from the Lats and Atts group,

most people would sooner have a welfare family move next door. Better company,
less psychotic than scooter trash.

DSK

Scott Vernon wrote:

Should we make it a contest. I'm currently at 7 asa'ers I've met. Loser
buys? Of course Gillygun and all his sock puppets still only count as one.
And if you meet boobspit, it's minus 2 points.

Do I get bonus points for 'meeting' ASA'ers by running them down in my
tugboat?

DSK