Jonathan Ganz

Default Lifelines

Proves nothing... a bunch of words. I'm especially suspicious of the
"I tolerate everyone short term, and with a Will Rogers-like smile"
line. That's obviously bs, since you're so obviously thin-skinned
here.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
http://www.7knots.com/cgi-bin/list_sailor.pl?view=2196

You still haven't offered any proof that 1. You've ever been offshore 2.

You
exist as anything more than some lacking any imagination whatsoever. BTW,
all this talk about measuring dicks might lead someone to believe that
you're closeted. You might be happier if you came out, some folks might

give
you grief, but that's their problem. BTW, again, Matt probably has more
experience than anyone else I've encountered in this ng., period. I would
say you were stupid, but no one can possibly be that stupid, so the only
thing that I can conclude is that you need professional help.
John Cairns (heh, a real name)
"JAXAshby" raved
incoherentlynews:20040220131243.29724.00000082@ mb-m21.aol.com...
snipped all the barely coherent rants

JAXAshby

jonny, obviously you can't sail if you have never been under fire in combat.

So, how many Purple Hearts do you have?

:-)

from: "Jonathan Ganz"

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
http://www.7knots.com/cgi-bin/list_sailor.pl?view=2196

You still haven't offered any proof that 1. You've ever been offshore 2.

You
exist as anything more than some lacking any imagination whatsoever. BTW,
all this talk about measuring dicks might lead someone to believe that
you're closeted. You might be happier if you came out, some folks might

give
you grief, but that's their problem. BTW, again, Matt probably has more
experience than anyone else I've encountered in this ng., period. I would
say you were stupid, but no one can possibly be that stupid, so the only
thing that I can conclude is that you need professional help.
John Cairns (heh, a real name)
"JAXAshby" raved
incoherentlynews:20040220131243.29724.00000082@ mb-m21.aol.com...
snipped all the barely coherent rants

Donal

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
You should NOT. We're talking about gear. Don't rely on them.
As you said, the stanchion can fail. That's part of the lifeline system.
Don't rely on them.

Bob isn't as stupid as you think.

I'm sure that he is sensible enough to realise that his stanchions were not
designed to take the weight of a person of his stature!

Regards

Donal

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, as far as you know... which isn't very far.

You're the WINNER when it comes to getting nasty for no
reason, so go f*ck yourself. You were at least tolerable
when you were a blatant asshole. Now, you're just a wimp.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
You still haven't offered any proof that 1. You've ever been offshore 2.

What diff does it make if he's offshore or not. As far as I know, NO ONE

here
has done any serious sailing-crossed oceans and such. Unless you have

video of
your voyage, you can't prove a thing either. Still, many of the issues we
debate here can be discussed, even by an armchair sailor. I see no reason

become nasty over an opinion, just because it fails to match your own.
Most of us are coastal sailors and some are on lakes. The idea that

conditions
can't get bad on the LI sound or on lakes or anywhere is plain silly.

RB

JAXAshby

I take it the answer is, "None".

JAXAshby

do you suppose jonny's favorite porn site cut him off?

Donal

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
snip
the fetch is a bit
more there.

You've learned about fetch??? Congrats. I'm really impressed. I seem
to remember that the last time that we discussed fetch, you got a bit
upset.

Soon, you'll be able to find the Gulf Stream.

Regards

Donal

Donal

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
donnie, you too, eh?

Yeah! I'm afraid that now, I too, know that you are a babbling fool.

Regards

Donal
--

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
jonny, it means you didn't understand the context of the sentence,

therefore
the substitution of one letter for another and the elimination of a

third
letter in a message of maybe ninety letters has left you completely

baffled.

Rubbish!

Regards

Donal

Donal

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
jonny, obviously you can't sail if you have never been under fire in

combat.

So, how many Purple Hearts do you have?

Ahhh ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Now we have "Jax the war hero"!!!! Whatever next?

Regards

Donal

Lifelines, slack or taught Parallax Cruising 4 March 2nd 04 03:31 PM
Bending stabchions ? Sven General 8 December 11th 03 02:23 PM
Lifelines Wally ASA 66 October 22nd 03 10:21 PM