Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Joe

Default Vermon

Damn it! A mouse has invaded my wheelhouse. Last night I found a
potato that a mouse had half eaten. I set the traps with chuncky
peanut butter and the little sucker ate it without setting the traps
off. I heard him scampering across the decks the other night but
thought it was a bird. Tonight I will use sharp chedder cheese in the
rat traps and hope I get em.

Nothing worse than a rat jumping on-board.

Ill take the trash to the dumpster, arm all traps,load the 22 rifle
with a scope and rat shot, put out posion and listen for that pitter
patter of little feet on the deck.

What do you do to prevent rats from boarding?

What do you do at anchor to prevent boarders from killing you and
taking your boat?

Joe
MSV RedCloud