Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default Bobsprit: THE RULES

While some of you may continue to troll and undermine the intended purpose of
this group, I won't. Now will I, as some have hoped, be leaving this group.

THE RULES:

1) Bobsprit will not get involved in name calling or any abusive exchanges.
2) Bobsprit will only discuss sailing issues and related topics.
3) Attempts to lure, bait or otherwise tempt Bobsprit into nasty and pointless
debate will be 100% ignored.
4) Bobsprit will always attempt to "rescue" sailing threads by alerting others
by use of the term, OFF TOPIC or ignoring posters outright.
5) No previous history with current newsgroup members will be observed. If
you're talking sailing, Bobsprit may join in at any time. If you seek a fight
based on your personal problems and history, look elsewhere.

Captain Robert B.
Alien C&C 32
City Island, NY

Bush dumb AND stupid? Bobsprit ASA 17 November 22nd 03 01:44 AM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
Bobsprit is a terrorist sympathizer Simple Simon ASA 40 November 14th 03 07:43 PM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM