Scout

Default dropping sail and curling up

I can't do both?
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Scouty, you didn't say you were using it in a classroom. You said you were
using it on your boat at anchor.

"Scout" wrote in message
Free is good too Ganzy, but I also wanted to use some of these in my
classes, and nothing spells trouble in a public school like reprinted
materials with no proof of purchase.
I do have a huge collection of MP3's; some downloaded, some I made. Two
summers ago I purchased a Creative Sound Lab External Ripper/Burner and
converted my personal music collection (about 300 or so CD's) into high
quality MP3s; I plug my laptop into my boat's sound system and then

enjoy
listening to Antonio V. while slicing across the bay. God I love

technology
(in spite of what Mr. Einstein said about it).
Scout

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
How about for free... get newsrover at newsrover.com. It's free, then
you can download mp3s from the web for free, and burn them to a CD.
I have the complete Nightfall series (16 CDs) by Asimov for example.
You can find a bunch of music as well.

"Scout" wrote in message
After dropping sail and anchoring for the night, I love to spend my

time
reading. Books are heavy though and take up valuable space - but now

can
take my library to sea with me! I just loaded more than 2000 classic

books
on CD, which I purchased at www.4literature.net for about $20. What

bargain!
Scout