Jonathan Ganz

Default 24V Firestorm drill

Wow, you used your drill... did he cry?

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:05:22 -0500, Horvath
wrote this crap:

Eat your hearts out, wussies!

http://www.blackanddecker.com/produc...?PID=6164&RHID

=777&P=ProductDetail.aspx&ATT=AttachmentDetail.asp x&ACC=AccessoryDetail.aspx
&ACS=AccessoySet.aspx&R=ProductListByBrand.aspx

I used my new drill for the first time today. What power!

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:05:22 -0500, Horvath
wrote this crap:

Eat your hearts out, wussies!

http://www.blackanddecker.com/produc...ByBrand .aspx

I used my drill again today. Drilled holes in a concrete wall. The
hammer setting works better and faster than my biggest corded drill.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Horvath

On Fri, 6 Feb 2004 16:42:34 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

You have a concrete wall on your hunter????? I knew they were
inherently slow, but you might want to consider removing the wall
entirely.

I'll write slow, so you can understand.

There is no concrete on my boat.

I was drilling holes in the basement of an office building, dumbass.