Jonathan Ganz

Default Your welcome!!!

There's not much I can add to your post... you WIN AGAIN!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
We're all waiting for you TO WIN AGAIN!!!

Where's the list of serious "spartan" cruisers, Ganzy???

Bwahahahahaa! I did WIN AGAIN! And again...and again.....and AGAIN!

RB

Bobsprit

There's not much I can add to your post.

Still can't get on topic, eh Ganzy!

What a beating for poor Ganzy! Where's the list???

RB
Bobsprit

I think I found the production cruiser that Ganzy says has a Spartan
interior. Of course the rest of it is pretty spartan as well!

http://www.cal20.com/images/photos/017.jpg

Wow!

http://newimages.yachtworld.com/1/1/7/4/7/1174703_5.jpg

SAIL AWAY, for serious sailors only!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

I guarantee that a one-day trip out the Gate in my boat, is worth
about 100 days for Bob. He wouldn't survive it.

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Too small a boat for 3 day voyages.

Where's the fridge?

SV

wrote in message
On 20 Jan 2004 12:19:57 GMT, (Bobsprit) wrote:

Why don't you show us more of those pictures with the
fenders flopping about on your extended THREE DAY CRUISE.

Why not? Because I'm staying on topic, Ganzy...and you can't because

you
LOST!

Bwahahahaha! Where's the list, boy? Hmmmm?

RB

I think I found the production cruiser that Ganzy says has a Spartan
interior. Of course the rest of it is pretty spartan as well!

http://www.cal20.com/images/photos/017.jpg

BB