Bobsprit

Default Your welcome!!!

Yup...I started a nice sailing thread YET AGAIN! And beat the tar out of Scotty
and Ganzy on the way!

Where's that list of "spartan" cruisers, Ganzy? Where's the list of stuff on my
boat that isn't required for weekend trips and day/night sails?
That's what I thought!!!

Bwahahahahahahaahaha! But I really do feel bad for Scotty...the poor dumbass!

RB
Bobsprit

Can't imagine a 10 metre rig is required Bubbles.

It's not...and Ganzy is right! I expect it'll really slow us down, along with
the extra Fujinon binocs I just bought!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB
Jonathan Ganz

No you're welcome. You proved yet again that YOU WIN at being
an idiot. Why don't you show us more of those pictures with the
fenders flopping about on your extended THREE DAY CRUISE.

And, to answer your question... you are definitely not required for
any length trip.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

Yup...I started a nice sailing thread YET AGAIN! And beat the tar out of

Scotty
and Ganzy on the way!

Where's that list of "spartan" cruisers, Ganzy? Where's the list of stuff

on my
boat that isn't required for weekend trips and day/night sails?
That's what I thought!!!

Bwahahahahahahaahaha! But I really do feel bad for Scotty...the poor

dumbass!

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Well, given your ummm bulk, I would imagine just an extra gram would
swamp that boat of yours. I mean the combination of you and your fat
wife.....

OH MY GOSH! YOU WIN AGAIN! The bloat award!!!!

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
Can't imagine a 10 metre rig is required Bubbles.

It's not...and Ganzy is right! I expect it'll really slow us down, along

with
the extra Fujinon binocs I just bought!

Hoooh ahhhh!

RB

Scott Vernon

It's ''you're welcome'' moron!

Bobsprit

Why don't you show us more of those pictures with the
fenders flopping about on your extended THREE DAY CRUISE.

Why not? Because I'm staying on topic, Ganzy...and you can't because you LOST!

Bwahahahaha! Where's the list, boy? Hmmmm?

RB

Bobsprit

Why don't you... it was a rhetorical question. You don't because
you don't sail, but YOU WIN AGAIN!

We're all still waiting for your list, Ganzy. Cruising boat builders who
feature "spartan" interiors...where are they???

Poor Ganzy! I won't let him off the hook!

RB

Bobsprit

We're all waiting for you TO WIN AGAIN!!!

Where's the list of serious "spartan" cruisers, Ganzy???

Bwahahahahaa! I did WIN AGAIN! And again...and again.....and AGAIN!

RB