katysails

Default Where is

Jeff exclaimed: Oh NO! That's terrible! They might return him to =
where he grew up! That
would be Somerville, MA, about 10 miles from where I live!

He told you that? He told a bunch of others that he grew up on a farm =
near St. Joseph, MO....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Jeff Morris

"katysails" wrote in message
Jeff exclaimed: Oh NO! That's terrible! They might return him to where he
grew up! That
would be Somerville, MA, about 10 miles from where I live!

He told you that? He told a bunch of others that he grew up on a farm near St.
Joseph, MO....

I think he was born in the Midwest, but grew up in Somerville, which in his day
was a Catholic, working class city - 3-deckers border to border. At one point it
was list as the most densely populated small city in the country. Of late, its
become "yuppified" a bit as neighboring Cambridge is become too expensive.

Jonathan Ganz

I think you mean 200 feet..

"Jeff Morris" wrote in message
I think you underestimate Neal.

There is no place easier to cruise than Florida Bay, it is not only not
challenging in the least, it isn't much work, either. I think he really

took
off for a little trip.

But where to? The Northers are still blowing out on the Gulf Stream, but

its
still early for mosquitoes in the Everglades, so I think he went down to

Key
West and then cut back up to 10,000 Islands. Maybe he went up the West

Coast,
but that getting rather civilized for him, so he probably won't get more

than
200 miles from his mooring.

I predict we'll hear from him in about 2 weeks.

Now that that's settled, where's Mooron?

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
He got arrested for dumping his excrement in the marina.

"MC" wrote in message
Neal these days?

Cheers

Jonathan Ganz

He didn't have to tell me that never grew up.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse