SAIL LOCO

Default So long cold

Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport
katysails

Have fun...bring the sun back with you.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bobsprit

Off to the BVIs for 8 days.

Yeah...in the Twilight Zone! Have fun lurking and pretending you're away!

RB
Scott Vernon

You chartering a cat, again?

Scotty

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz

Wow... I hate you hate you hate you... have a grand time!

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Scott Vernon

Big deal, I'm off to the Poconos for a few days. Swooooooosh....

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Wow... I hate you hate you hate you... have a grand time!

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz

Sounds painful..

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Big deal, I'm off to the Poconos for a few days. Swooooooosh....

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Wow... I hate you hate you hate you... have a grand time!

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

katysails

Scptt bragged: Big deal, I'm off to the Poconos for a few days. =
Swooooooosh....

You're doin the hot tub thing again , huh? =20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scott Vernon

Yup. -2*, wind chill of -26* outside, we never left our room.

Scotty

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:03:46 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

Yup. -2*, wind chill of -26* outside, we never left our room.

I like this cold weather. I went to the strip club last night. All
the girls had hard nipples.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe