BoatBanter.com

-   -   So long cold (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18947-so-long-cold.html)

SAIL LOCO January 13th 04 05:21 AM

So long cold

Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

katysails January 13th 04 11:45 AM

So long cold

Have fun...bring the sun back with you.

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Bobsprit January 13th 04 01:15 PM

So long cold

Off to the BVIs for 8 days.

Yeah...in the Twilight Zone! Have fun lurking and pretending you're away!

RB

Scott Vernon January 13th 04 02:35 PM

So long cold

You chartering a cat, again?

Scotty

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz January 13th 04 04:55 PM

So long cold

Wow... I hate you hate you hate you... have a grand time!

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Scott Vernon January 13th 04 05:15 PM

So long cold

Big deal, I'm off to the Poconos for a few days. Swooooooosh....

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Wow... I hate you hate you hate you... have a grand time!

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

Jonathan Ganz January 13th 04 06:13 PM

So long cold

Sounds painful..

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
Big deal, I'm off to the Poconos for a few days. Swooooooosh....

Scotty

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message
Wow... I hate you hate you hate you... have a grand time!

"SAIL LOCO" wrote in message
Off to the BVIs for 8 days.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
Trains are a winter sport

katysails January 13th 04 11:08 PM

So long cold

Scptt bragged: Big deal, I'm off to the Poconos for a few days. =
Swooooooosh....

You're doin the hot tub thing again , huh? =20

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

Scott Vernon January 17th 04 04:03 AM

So long cold

Yup. -2*, wind chill of -26* outside, we never left our room. ;)

Scotty

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

Horvath January 17th 04 04:18 PM

So long cold

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:03:46 -0500, "Scott Vernon"
wrote this crap:

Yup. -2*, wind chill of -26* outside, we never left our room. ;)

I like this cold weather. I went to the strip club last night. All
the girls had hard nipples.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe