Joe

Default To Lady Sailor

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
You really expect anyone to read this drivil??

"Tsarkon" wrote in message
om...

bs deleted

I could not get pass the first paragraph. The guys got his hand on some
magic mushrooms or something.

Joe

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Nah, more like meth.

Most likely huffing gasoline or glue

om...

"Tsarkon" wrote in message
om...

bs deleted

I could not get pass the first paragraph. The guys got his hand on some
magic mushrooms or something.

Joe

Lady Pilot is more attractive than I thought. Simple Simon ASA 3 November 15th 03 03:34 AM
Lady Pilot is neither! Charles P. Steinmetz ASA 58 November 2nd 03 11:01 PM
Finally - the truth about Lady Pilot Simple Simon ASA 53 September 26th 03 04:39 AM
The Lady is a Tramp! Simple Simon ASA 13 September 6th 03 07:17 AM
Lady Sailor has no self-esteem. Simple Simon ASA 26 August 15th 03 03:07 AM