Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
K Smith

Default Fischer Panda Owner's Forum Shutting Down

Larry W4CSC wrote:
On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 22:37:57 +1100, K Smith
wrote:

Great we all miss you of course but I understand. Again I do apologise
for the cross posting of my Harry wars, I'll be more careful.

Thank you.

Take care hope the sailing is going well.

Helping a fried rebuild an Amel Sharki 41' ketch so we can head for
Bahamas in late March through the Daytona Beach-Charleston race in
late May. Its engine replacement has been delayed until Monday. I'll
be working in the bilge while the engine guys got 'er out of the
hole....(c;

Larry W4CSC

NNNN

Bahamas!! well done; have a great time, we're only here for a short
while so enjoy to the max at every opportunity.

Imagine if a mate wanted you to clean out & make spotless the grease
pit in his garage while he was getting the new car engine ready:-) But
when it's the grease pit in a nice boat?? suddenly it's almost
enjoyable; almost:-)

I'm so glad all is well with you please check in sometimes & say hello.
I mean it, many here miss your posts. All we've got to do now is get
Marcus to check in from time to time:-)

Best Regards,

Karen